✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First Coldplay Song You Ever Heard?

myloxyloto:)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to confuse a lot of people but it was I Ran Away :D, My cousin from England came to the U.S. once a year and he was a Coldplay fanatic (He actually used to have an account on here). He was the one that introduced me to Coldplay because I walked in the room he was staying in and I Ran Away was playing on my dad's old turntable. I liked it and listened to the whole thing probably 15 times before he left, every single song on it was magic to me. I'm sure I heard Yellow or Trouble or one of the Parachutes singles before that but I was too young to remember.

Okay, due to my obsession with graphing and lists here's what the results are:

graphcpfirstsong.png

If you put 2+ I took the first one.

Next Question:

What song do you wish was the first you heard? (No more than 3 please; and yes this is also going on a graph :))

Mine would probably be either In My Place or Spies

I think i heard clocks once..but i first officially fully listened to this song first i believe. This or Speed Of Sound...or Clocks...idrk...there all good! I think im saying Things because i just feel like posting a great song for you guys and gals. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2o5W--LhhA&feature=related]Coldplay - Things I Don't Understand - YouTube[/ame]

Love it so.

:laugh3:'Sounds' good!

Actually, I may have heard Yellow first, but the radio stations playing Coldplay's music just wouldn't announce who played what song for any artists, really cheap of them - so only later on I found out, and then recalled hearing it before all the rest. A retro moment.

• 2 weeks later...