✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First Coldplay Song You Ever Heard?

myloxyloto:)

The Scientist. I liked the song but I did not realize what it meant and did not investigate really further (by the time I thought that Coldplay was Swedish *sigh*)

Then came Speed Of Sound. And BOOM! Right between the ears.

Since, Not A Day Without Coldplay :cool:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clocks, when I was little.

About a year later I heard it again, because my cousin had the video in a DVD, which is when I realized the name band was Coldplay. I have not stopped listening to them since :)

wow, 8 amazing years.

Clocks, i was like 5 or 6. I always listen it everywhere, i didn't know the name but i was sure it was coldplay. So about 3 months ago i started searching it, i listen to the other songs and now, coldplay is all about my life ♥

I believe 'Yellow' was the first song I heard when it first came out. I was about 12, but, 'In My Place' was the song that got me into Coldplay properly. When it was first released I thought it was great, so I got 'A Rush of Blood to the Head', fell in love with Coldplay, went back to get 'Parachutes' and I haven't looked back since.

• 2 months later...

I wanna say either Clocks, Trouble, or The Scientist and they were all just random, like I didn't even know it was Coldplay... but the definite one that did attract me was Life in Technicolor II, I remember it was in the gym, the music video went on and I fell in love lol

I saw the video of Yellow on MTV but I thought that it is a song by James Blunt. :laugh3:

A few years later I have read the blog of my contemporary girlfriend: "Tell me your secrets / Ask me your questions / Oh, let's go back to the start / [...] Nobody said it was easy"

I searched for these wonderful lyrics and found "The Scientist". I've never heard such a beautiful song before.

Yellow,

I didn't know it was by Coldplay and i didn't even know the title of the song, I would always go around asking people " whats that song that says , ' It was all yellow', they would shrug and say 'I don't know'. If only I had though about googling the lyrics, I would have discovered Coldplay earlier than VLV era :(