✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First Coldplay Song You Ever Heard?

myloxyloto:)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In My Place! On the radio. I fell in love with it so I went to the mall and bought the CD. I needed no more songs to know that the album was amazing. And it's still my favourite album today.

Needless to say few days later I bought Parachutes and since then I always get the new CD's the very same day they go on sale :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Clocks was the first Coldplay song I ever heard! I was 10 years old, and I remember hearing it on the radio in early December of 2002 (oddly specific, but I loved it so much).

I asked my mom what song was it, and she didn't know. I was quite upset because I loved it! It was unlike anything I had listened to as a child - Backstreet, Britney Spears, etc.

So, a few weeks later, I received my first CD player along with my first CD, A Rush of Blood to the Head, for Christmas. I still have this copy today.

This Christmas will mark 10 years that I have been listening to Coldplay :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yellow and then what really got me hooked was seeing them perform on tv. I loved how they looked like they were absolutely in love with their own music and seemed to just lose themselves in the music. Watching Chris play in clocks really got me hook line and sinker though.

• 3 weeks later...