✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First Coldplay Song You Ever Heard?

myloxyloto:)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For You and Clocks. I think :thinking:

When I was about 13-14 and now am 21 just imagine how long I know and listen to Coldplay, I was little kind curious so one day I was at my uncle home and looking for some CD's of music that he has, my uncle was a fan of U2. Then I fall on a copy of CD Rom in black color, there were nothing written on it also. I know if I ask him to lend me a CD, he will not agree, so I decided to take it without asking. I go home and try it in my Discman. There were only music of Coldplay on the disc and the first music I think have listen was: For You and Clocks

• 1 month later...

Strawberry Swing :dazzled:! I first heard and seen the video while flicking the channels once and I was memorized by the music video. I didn't remember the name or the artist unfortunately (Strawberry and Cold is all I could remember from it). Then I saw ETIAW around a year and a half later, and I remember in was them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it was Don't Panic. Woke up early when I was around 8 and put on MTV and the video was on. Was mesmerised by it, then about a week later we met my sister down in London and she had the Parachutes album, haven't looked back since!

• 2 weeks later...

The first one I heard was a parody of yellow called Jello. I didn't know it was Coldplay. Later I heard Viva la Vida and found out that Coldplay wrote it. Then I heard the original yellow and found out that Coldplay wrote that too.

Apparently when I was like 5 back in 2003, I used to love Clocks. I'd like nod my head to it and attempt to sing the words. I can't say that it was the first Coldplay I heard, but I think I foreshadowed the future, since I never followed coldplay until like the summer of 2012.