First Coldplay Song You Ever Heard?

myloxyloto:)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Clocks. I was barely four, I believe, when I heard it, and then it wasn't played on the radio again.

Then VLV came out, I looked that song up on YouTube, and came across Clocks. Within seconds of hearing it, I knew I'd heard it before. Then the insanity began. :mellow:

Clocks. I was barely four, I believe, when I heard it, and then it wasn't played on the radio again.

Then VLV came out, I looked that song up on YouTube, and came across Clocks. Within seconds of hearing it, I knew I'd heard it before. Then the insanity began. :mellow:

Very similar to what happened to me! :D

This is basically the exact thing that happened to me.

• 2 months later...

It must have been something on the A Rush of Blood To The Head album because my sister had it only I never paid any attention since I was little and didn't pay too much attention to music really. Then in '08 I heard Viva La Vida and fell in love with it. Soon after when I actually started re-listening to AROBTTH I realized I actually could sing along to like Clocks and The Scientist. :P

I must have been twelve and heard Yellow on the radio with my parents driving us all somewhere. Just heard the b, f#, and e (i was pretty into guitar at that point), and after those three chords and johnnys riff and i was like, yep, that's the one man..and why and how are they the first ones to play that?? it's perfect!

I must have been twelve and heard Yellow on the radio with my parents driving us all somewhere. Just heard the b, f#, and e (i was pretty into guitar at that point), and after those three chords and johnnys riff and i was like, yep, that's the one man..and why and how are they the first ones to play that?? it's perfect!

It's an F#6; Some fan you are.

No, I kid.

Though I do believe Jonny uses an F#6. It can be played either way though.