✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album

Mimixxx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

If I'm not mistaken they always stream whatever airing on the TV.

YEEEAH :awesome:

Thank you for the info :)

Will everyone be able to watch it?

I think it's only available in the UK. Looks like I'm gonna have to download the evil Expat Shield for Tuesday night :lol:

YEEEAH :awesome:

Thank you for the info :)

I think it's only available in the UK. Looks like I'm gonna have to download the evil Expat Shield for Tuesday night :lol:

;) I have never used Expat Shield. So I don't really know it. I hope there will be another possibilty to watch it :)

Bizarre_03_1456226a.jpg

Coldplaying with fire

COLDPLAY have been causing a nightmare for health and safety officers ahead of the Brits, and it's nothing to do with dangerous amounts of muesli on the rider.

Chris Martin's band have ordered so many pyrotechnics for their opening set that officials were worried it would blow the O2's roof off.

A source said: "It has been a logistical nightmare and for a long time organisers didn't think they'd be able to go ahead with the plans. People have been running around the arena with clipboards for weeks trying to sort it out."

At least last year they only had to look into health and safety once, to investigate Take That and Plan B's matching sets.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/brits/4139973/Coldplay-worry-Brits-organisers-with-pyrotechnics.html

Coldplaying with fire

Sparkling show ... Coldplay

By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

Published: Today at 00:09

COLDPLAY have been causing a nightmare for health and safety officers ahead of the Brits, and it's nothing to do with dangerous amounts of muesli on the rider.

Chris Martin's band have ordered so many pyrotechnics for their opening set that officials were worried it would blow the O2's roof off.

A source said: "It has been a logistical nightmare and for a long time organisers didn't think they'd be able to go ahead with the plans.

"People have been running around the arena with clipboards for weeks trying to sort it out."

At least last year they only had to look into health and safety once, to investigate Take That and Plan B's matching sets.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/brits/4139973/Coldplay-worry-Brits-organisers-with-pyrotechnics.html

Opening set! That means we won't have to sit through hours of terrible music just to hear them :D (I kid of course, I actually want to see some of the other performances :P)

Coldplaying with fire

By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor

Published: Today at 00:09

A source said: "It has been a logistical nightmare and for a long time organisers didn't think they'd be able to go ahead with the plans.

"People have been running around the arena with clipboards for weeks trying to sort it out."

:wideeyed:

OMG This is gonna be AMAZING :awesome:

I can't wait :dance::dance:

Bizarre_03_1456226a.jpg

Coldplaying with fire

A source said: "It has been a logistical nightmare and for a long time organisers didn't think they'd be able to go ahead with the plans. People have been running around the arena with clipboards for weeks trying to sort it out."

DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR HEART!!

hopefully it makes sense :D