✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album

Mimixxx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Princess of China would be great...IF...Chris and Band would perform it like they did at Rock im Park,was there and it was awesome...thats why i dont understand why Chris thinks it doesnt work without her...it works way better without her ! Rihanna was just horrible on POC at the Grammys....BUT,Fireworks and Pyros dont fit the song i guess...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_BRIT_Awards#cite_note-2

Did no-one bother glancing over this? Most of you are embarressingly slow.

It's called Wikipedia, that's why no one got over this.

Plus, the source doesn't tell us anything interesting...

Coldplay

Also no stranger to The BRIT Awards, Coldplay return for an impressive fifth time as a headline act, amid rumours that they will duet with fellow performer, Rihanna. The all-conquering Brit band made their debut in 2001, performing their classic hit 'Trouble' and returned in 2003 to perform 'Clocks'. They performed album track 'Square One' in 2006 and last graced The BRITs stage in 2009 with the incredible 'Viva La Vida'. The band also boast an impressive six BRIT Award wins.

Put short : Coldplay is going to perform + there are rumors about a duet... How amazing !

You're welcome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_BRIT_Awards#cite_note-2

Did no-one bother glancing over this? Most of you are embarressingly slow.

:o

They're gonna perform ETIAW AND Paradise AND CB AND POC with RiRi AND something with Noel.

Imagine such orgasmic CP extravaganza. :awesome:

Mkay. I believe in this 100%.

Of course, if you're trollin, you're gonna pay with your children's blood.

What if they loose both noms tho. :sick:

The whole thing with the pyrotechnics says to me they will play Charlie Brown. It just wouldn't fit with Paradise. I guess they could do ETIAW but I don't see why they would promote it when they have 2 much better (IMO) songs out that need to be played more (CB and Paradise).

I would also be happy if they did the full version of POC (with pyrotechnics that could be quite a show :awesome:) Or even DLIBYH :stunned:

I'd think playing Charlie Brown would be a start move. For me it's a song that works very well, it's very catchy. Plus if they have the xylobands and everything this could be SO good ! It's the best song for them to catch some new audience, especially as it isn't as overplayed as Paradise or ETIAW. People would enjoy it.

Well, it could work you know with Paradise. They just change it to

And dreamed of

Fire-fire-fireworks, fire-fire-fireworks, fire-fire-fireworks :D

Still I prefer Charlie Brown, just because that song is much more fun if they only play one, and if they really open the Brits, then CB would be amazing :)