✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems it's more a Parlophone/EMI thing than the band, they didn't announce anything and the cover is just on the label's style.

I think they don't want to announce it to avoid millions of fans over the world to start harrasing their local record stores. I'm guessing they'll announce it the night before Record Store Day, or Record Store Day itself

I find that record very uninspiring.

The cover and the artwork? Come on man, that's vintage, right there!

Hopefully will own this, R U Mine and Songs From The Great White North by Saturday afternoon <3

Available on Amazon?

[ame=http://www.amazon.fr/With-Birds-U-F-O-Berryman-Guy/dp/B007L6F934%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAIJNYKIFZ3JUWMYIA%26tag%3Dhttpwwweclass-21%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007L6F934]Up With the Birds / U.F.O.: Berryman Guy, Brian Eno: Amazon.fr: Musique[/ame]

Well Tash, there's no harm in doing it, since it will be available after saturday, if you find it in your city you can always delete the order, amazon doesn't charge you until the order is shipped : )

Though don't rely on this to be sure to have it, even U2's release for Record Store Day's Black Friday in 2010 was available to buy on amazon and then all the orders were cancelled because they didn't receive any copy.

I already thanked you guys with the button, but it's weird not saying thank you in my post... So thanks for the info. :P

Pre-odered it too. In French.

I'm spending the weekend in Amsterdam but I probably won't be able to make it to a record store in time, so let's hope Amazon has some copies... :uhoh: