✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I think about it, the more I think we can only expect an official coldplay.com statement on April 20th or even 21th ! I think with these quantities they'll try to provide making the crowd too excited in advance. Imagine what would happen if everyone knew about this?

So in conclusion (because it's getting really complicated :p ), this is what we think will be the copies available in these countries:

US: 1000 Copies

UK: 500 Copies

France: 300 Copies

Rest of Europe: 200 Copies

Damn you France!

So what about you go to a nearby record store and buy one vinyl for you and one for me?? :wink3:

There are a couple participants in my city, but I'm not sure they'll even have one. I'll try anyway, but I think most of the vinyls will be in Paris (which isn't nearby where I live at all). :\

There are a couple participants in my city, but I'm not sure they'll even have one. I'll try anyway, but I think most of the vinyls will be in Paris (which isn't nearby where I live at all). :\

Same here, I live at least 1 2-3 hours away from the places and that's really not worth it for me. Thanks for being so kind and try it anyway :) :hug: