✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

How much are these selling for from what you've all seen. I wanna try my local record stores (also waiting to hear from Strictly Discs), but if not I'll have to turn to the Internet.

I think it said somewhere that the selling price was 8$

Edit: looked it up, 7.99$

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want list

LARD

DundahMifflin

Tash

Doritji

Denise

Blue Nails

Twisted Mind

RULE: Asking to be on the list, is agreeing that, IF you're able to find an extra copy, you'll sell to the first person on the list that hasn't got a copy (at a reasonable price).

That would be awesome !

I personally would buy every single one I come across, just to keep them off eBay, but I'm not THAT selfish :p

+ they're already up there, which totally fucks up the whole point of Record Store Day if you ask me

How "limited" will this release be?

I remember how there was that big deal in 2010 when EMI/Parlophone only released 1000 copies of Blur's "Fool's Day"

But when I was checking my local record store today, I saw it bundled with other Parlophone artists in a special Record Store Day 6 pack for only 13.99... and that 6 box set was supposedly limited to 3000 copies.

so I'm wondering if there's other EMI/Parlophone artists with RSD specials... and if EMI/Parlphone will bundle them up in a 5/6 disc box set again.

Let's make a rule for this.

Asking to be on the list, is agreeing that, IF you're able to find an extra copy, you'll sell to the first person on the list that hasn't got a copy (at a reasonable price).

Agreed?

Definitely. I went to my local record store in my mall, and he said that not that many people will be looking for it, which surprised me. Hopefully, if me and my friend get one and there is any left over, I will definitely sell it. Nobody should be left out! :)

Plus, I still have Arctic Monkeys, Fun., Neon Trees, Katy Perry, Foster the People, Arcade Fire, The Flaming Lips (with Chris Martin & Ke$ha), Graffiti6, and M83 records to be looking for!

I'll also throw in one of those free bags that they will be giving out, if I can manage to get two!

I've been hearing people mention that it is live versions of the songs on the record; is this true? Or is it just the album cuts?

Well this is still unknown really. Some sources said it were live versions, but the Coldplay announcement didn't mention anything about the songs being live version. I'm guessing they're not, but we'll see I guess...

In the UK, you're only allowed to buy one of each vinyl. I don't know if that's the same abroad...

I thought of this as well, and I'm going to que up with more than 1 person. + I tried to reserve a copy at more thant 1 CD store, hoping that at least one will have it.

I thought of this as well, and I'm going to que up with more than 1 person. + I tried to reserve a copy at more thant 1 CD store, hoping that at least one will have it.

Ah wow, I'd do the same if I had friends.

I'll just post this again in case some people missed it:

Want list

LARD

DundahMifflin

Tash

Doritji

Denise

Blue Nails

Twisted Mind

RULE: Asking to be on the list, is agreeing that, IF you're able to find an extra copy, you'll sell to the first person on the list that hasn't got a copy (at a reasonable price).

If you want to be on the list, please ask clearly, or add your self AT THE BOTTOM of the list

I'll just post this again in case some people missed it:

Want list

LARD

DundahMifflin

Tash

Doritji

Denise

Blue Nails

Twisted Mind

If you want to be on the list, please ask clearly, or add your self AT THE BOTTOM of the list

can you add me to that list?