✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't like to take credit for things that I didn't do, so I'd rather ask ;)

But wait a minute... Live versions.. They haven't played any of those songs live, how are they gonna pull that off ?

Woah, live? This is great news.

Maybe by 'live versions' they mean versions like the Jo Whiley's Lunchtime Social version of Shiver. Sort of live, but without a live audience if that makes sense?

Otherwise, I don't see how they could include live versions of songs that have never been played live. :freak:

Maybe by 'live versions' they mean versions like the Jo Whiley's Lunchtime Social version of Shiver. Sort of live, but without a live audience if that makes sense?

Otherwise, I don't see how they could include live versions of songs that have never been played live. :freak:

That's what I am thinking, too.

Woah. When was this?

It was on November 17th, before their performance at Rock in Manchester, a benefit (is that the correct name ? :thinking: ). Originally, it was only available to people who would make a £5donation to the charity (I can't remember what charity it was either :shame: ), but Jason Regler, the xylobands guy, uploaded it to Youtube & tweeted about it a couple of weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if this means that its the official cover or not, but I found this on google when I searched the single.

http://www.vvinyl.com/v/coldplay-up-with-the-birds-ufo/2444

Unless something has changed, this is the cover art.

My local record store doesn't participate in the event, so I am travelling down to Lubbock this Saturday in hopes of getting something.

I'm also relying on Strictly Discs.

I don't know if this means that its the official cover or not, but I found this on google when I searched the single.

http://www.vvinyl.com/v/coldplay-up-with-the-birds-ufo/2444

this[/url] is the cover art.

That one was posted a while ago but I haven't seen it on any of the RSD sites so I doubt it's real. The UK and US sites haven't posted the artwork yet but I think the red one is the real artwork.

posted[/url] a while ago but I haven't seen it on any of the RSD sites so I doubt it's real. The UK and US sites haven't posted the artwork yet but I think the red one is the real artwork.

That's what I'm thinking, too.

When I saw you had posted, I was thinking maybe Coldplay announced the RSD release. But, alas, no. :sad: