✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Record Store Day Vinyl: Up With The Birds/U.F.O.

Tom8

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cp7thmb.jpg

7-inch release for Record Store Day

18 April 2012 8:39 pm

2,000 copies of Up With The Birds / U.F.O. available worldwide

news_line.png

To celebrate and support this year's Record Store Day on Saturday (21 April), Coldplay's label, Parlophone, is releasing a series of limited vinyl records. One of those releases is a 7-inch single of Up With The Birds / U.F.O. - of which just 2,000 copies will be available worldwide, distributed amongst the participating independent record shops.

To find your local record shop that's taking part, head over to recordstoreday.com. And here's the artwork for the single...

cp7inch700.jpg

Anchorman

Yeah that's the disadvantage of the list, everyone could be on either sides. But I think the 'importance' of this list is the order. Everyone should add their name at the bottom of the 'want a spare' and then it's just a first come first serve system

I might have a spare if the my record store has it, which I might not now on saturday as italian stores won't have the titles phisically available that day :\

Anyway, I ordered there and on amazon but I will keep checking other websites too, so uhm, I guess I'm on both lists

edit: ops, I was still writing my post, well ok, then only want list it is then :lol:

Let's make a rule for this.

Asking to be on the list, is agreeing that, IF you're able to find an extra copy, you'll sell to the first person on the list that hasn't got a copy (at a reasonable price).

Agreed?

Let's make a rule for this.

Asking to be on the list, is agreeing that, IF you're able to find an extra copy, you'll sell to the first person on the list that hasn't got a copy (at a reasonable price).

Agreed?

Absolutely. It is only fair.