✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

I don't understand where everybody got the idea that DLIBYH and The Scientist won't be on the DVD and Blu-Ray. They ARE on the film and that's where those vids came from. Furthermore, the Blu-Ray and DVD versions are absolutely identical except for the picture quality. The film has the standard MX Tour setlist but with Lovers In Japan, Warning Sign and Speed of Sound removed.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon DLIBYH was shelved from the DVD due to the lyrics fail in the last chorus. No idea why The Scientist got cut, though...

The Scientist wasn't even on the Live 2003 DVD. At least we're getting it, in some form or another. ;)

The Scientist wasn't even on the Live 2003 DVD. At least we're getting it, in some form or another. ;)

wow, of course The Scientist is in Live 2003 DVD, I liked a lot the new version of the song in Live 2012,with ooooooooooo in the end, like The Scientist live in glastonbury 2005.

wow, of course The Scientist is in Live 2003 DVD, I liked a lot the new version of the song in Live 2012,with ooooooooooo in the end, like The Scientist live in glastonbury 2005.
:wacky::cry::bigcry::bigcry:

I WANNA GO BACK TO THAT NIIIIIIGHT :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Ok no one has made the comment about this yet so I thought I might give it a shot. And if someone did mention it in some way or form I'm sorry :shifty: but this is how I'm predicting the dvd/blu ray/cd is going to be laid out.

The tracklist that Coldplay has released on their website is going to be the track list on the CD so that will be the audio portion. If you look at the Live 2003 dvd/cd there are songs on the dvd that aren't on the cd.

So although we might not get a live version of The Scientist, Lovers in Japan, Warning Sign, Speed of Sound, there's still a chance that they will make it on the blu ray or the "film".

Now speaking of the film. I think there will be two versions to watch it.

1. The full uninterrupted concert (including the scientist, etc)

2. The concert with commentary between each song or between every few songs from the band and crew etc.

For the special features, there will be the commentary minus the footage, plus other things.

Sorry if it sounds all stuck up that I'm acting like I know everything, but no one mentioned it so I thought I would. Hopefully people will agree with me or like my idea :D :wink3:

I think you are right, why would they ask for fan footage of UATW and Speed of Sound if they aren't going to use it?

BTW I am also stoked as hell, I flew 3000 miles to see them in Montreal and Im getting some of it on film and CD...so worth it for Coldplay. Trip and concert of my life.

tell me if chris doesn' make a lot of incredibly cute faces in these videos :rolleyes:

all those camera shots, that fucking shot of the crowd in the charlie brown video... :shocked2: i can't even... i want to see that with my own eyes so bad! and i'm thrilled with the stage animations. i didn't see much videos of this tour because i hate to see concerts in bad quality so i was reserving for this and now is a lovely surpise what they did! they've improved A LOT the show since glaston or the unstaged even is so cool! :)

i want this dvd NOW!!! just a couple of things: i didn't like those animated things in the video... not the backround but those things they put in front... they look silly idk :( also i was hoping they wouldn't put shots of people not knowing the lyrics or not singing AND THEY DID! :angry: but i mean i'm not saying that all the 100.000 fellows in there have to sing and know the lyrics that's impossible and i'm fine with that, they went to have fun and see a cool band that's awesome but DO NOT SHOW THOSE PEOPLE ON THE DVD! it looks like if no one knew the lyrics you know? i think that they should have included the audio of the crowd at all times also... i like to listen to that. is that asking too much for an awesome dvd? YES YES IT IS :lol: I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS :D

ps: will rocks so bad :wink3: