✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the links guys!

IT'S A CRIME THAT THE SCIENTIST IS NOT ON the normal setlist of the DVD.

Epicness!!!

I'm blown away by this videos.

Imagine this in blu ray :o :o

THIS! Why the F did they not include it? :angry:

I only watched about four seconds I was all goosebumps.

Still, this is going to be one hell of a DVD.

That is just absolutley bloody awesome! All 3 videos are just amazing! Can't believe at was at the Paris concert as well :D It makes it even more special for me!

Perhaps one very, very little minor gripe I noticed with the three videos I watched were that they seemed to only cut to shots of females in the crowd; I hope they are aware that they have many male fans as well ;) Don't get me wrong it looks great with the ladies (and they do look wonderful I must say ;) ), but perhaps they should show a few male fans too? Just a thought.

Ok I only watched The Scientist, and I am wondering if this is just scraped footage or from the Live DVD:\ I would think that at the start of the Scientist they wouldn't be showing, and it looks like 'Hoppy" screwing around with the cables on the stage??:confused:

Just accessing the links of the videos made me cry. I literally cried of happiness. The Scientist is EPIC, and by EPIC I mean LEGENDARY (this is my first reaction, okay...) and so emotional. I absolutely love every second of it. Charlie and DLIBYH overload with awesomeness and amazing shots too. I got very emotional because I was there, and this is the first time that I've really felt like I was there again, even though I had watched lots of videos from the crowd and listened to an audio of the concert already. I really felt like I was back in the crowd, on the floor with my xylobands again. There are also some moments which were still in my head, and that I saw in the videos!! Like, the beginning of DLIBYH, when Chris walks on the ramp with lots of confetti in hand, I remember looking up (I was first row, middle-end of the ramp) and taking that in photo! And I still had in mind the image of him being far away from where I was standing, when he went to a side of the stage right after that! I felt so weird when I saw the video, because I remember living those moments from a different angle. It's such a weird and awesome feeling at the same time.

Thank you so much Coldplay for this, I cannot wait for the DVD!!!!

Oh, and I spotted a few familiar faces in the videos :lol:

I really loved all the videos. Especially DLIBYH :dazzled: I really like what they did with the editing (the lyrics and colors) and Xylobands looks very amazing!! :o But, I'm a bit worried about Montreal footage. I'm really thinking that there will be only one song who will be in the dvd. That will be a deception for me...

So where is will be? Where are this video is from? I didn't understand you!

The Scientist isn't supposed to be on the DVD... But I've got a feeling they might put some extra content (ok, I hope they will...) But the link on the Xperia app did say that all videos were exclusive content from the film...

^ It was indeed more energetic live, but I don't think they could have done much better, actually.

So where is will be? Where are this video is from? I didn't understand you!
Phil said that The Scientist and DLIBYH will be extras on the DVD (and Blu-ray, I guess). Coldplay apparently has some sort of partnership with Xperia for the DVD, and made the extras and CB available to watch for their users.

I only watched The Scientist, cause I want to keep the other songs a suprise for when the DVD comes out.

But wow.. oh wow. Shivers, goosebumps, tears. I already loved that song so much, and having this AMAZING footage of the band playing it and the audience experiencing it is just great. Feels like some kind of magic.. truly amazing.

Ok I only watched The Scientist, and I am wondering if this is just scraped footage or from the Live DVD:\ I would think that at the start of the Scientist they wouldn't be showing, and it looks like 'Hoppy" screwing around with the cables on the stage??:confused:

I feel like a kid peeking at my Christmas presents. And I have no guilt for watching all three videos :) Over and over and over...