✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing this in bluray on the day of release on a REAL soundsystem will be pretty much one of the most amazing things a Coldplay-fan (and his neighbours ;) ) have ever seen (apart from concerts) :D

THIS is gonna be le...wait for it...LEGENDARY :D

i really cannot wait another month :wink3:

Seeing this in bluray on the day of release on a REAL soundsystem will be pretty much one of the most amazing things a Coldplay-fan (and his neighbours ;) ) have ever seen (apart from concerts) :D

THIS is gonna be le...wait for it...LEGENDARY :D

i really cannot wait another month :wink3:

Yeah ! I have the Glastonbury concert in 1080i, it really looks good, but the sound quality isn´t the best, you can hear that if you have a good soundsystem.

Ok no one has made the comment about this yet so I thought I might give it a shot. And if someone did mention it in some way or form I'm sorry :shifty: but this is how I'm predicting the dvd/blu ray/cd is going to be laid out.

The tracklist that Coldplay has released on their website is going to be the track list on the CD so that will be the audio portion. If you look at the Live 2003 dvd/cd there are songs on the dvd that aren't on the cd.

So although we might not get a live version of The Scientist, Lovers in Japan, Warning Sign, Speed of Sound, there's still a chance that they will make it on the blu ray or the "film".

Now speaking of the film. I think there will be two versions to watch it.

1. The full uninterrupted concert (including the scientist, etc)

2. The concert with commentary between each song or between every few songs from the band and crew etc.

For the special features, there will be the commentary minus the footage, plus other things.

Sorry if it sounds all stuck up that I'm acting like I know everything, but no one mentioned it so I thought I would. Hopefully people will agree with me or like my idea :D :wink3:

This has more than likely been asked but why is Violet Hill only on the DVD? I'm planning on getting the Blu-ray but now it'll feel like it's not complete.

Does anyone know anything about this?

ah, when they say DVD only, they mean that it will be included in the film, but not on the CD (as was the case with some of the tracks from Live 2003). you don't have anything to worry about.

HERE ARE THE YouTube links : : )

Charlie Brown

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pekjVCYvnUs]Coldplay - Charlie Brown (HD) (from the new concert film "LIVE 2012") - YouTube[/ame]

Don't Let It Break Your Heart

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_bPYwAaUM0]Coldplay - Don't Let It Break Your Heart (HD) (from the new concert film "LIVE 2012") - YouTube[/ame]

The Scientist

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUB3yGWEa2s]Coldplay - The Scientist (HD) (from the new concert film "LIVE 2012") - YouTube[/ame]

Can't wait to watch this on Blu-ray on the big screen with a proper sound system.

Will be a nice night.

I'm actually hoping for a lot of backstage commentary and just the band talking, as that is going to be more interesting to me as I've seen so many videos of the concerts already (though these 3 previews have some unique camera angles).

I've been to a few different shows and I honestly don't think that the crowd was very loud apart from as you said the end of the scientist and maybe on Viva...

I went to the show at the Ricoh on 29th of May and I thought the crowd was brilliant, especially during Paradise, Viva La Vida, Yellow, Fix You, The Scientist and even Princess Of China!!! To be honest I think the audience were great all through and I'm sure all the other audiences were great too!!! :D:D:D:D