Start of sale date: 19/11/12 £10.58

1 x Coldplay Live Poster

Start of sale date: 19/11/12 £4.41

Sub-Total £14.99

Delivery Charge £6.10

TOTAL £21.09

VAT included £0.00

FINAL TOTAL £21.09

My order from my account at the coldplay store. Not as pretty as Tash's, but I didn't feel like uploading the photo of the order. LOL Anyway, I"m in the US and ordered it from the UK site, right when it went on sale.

Awwwwww poo. Thanks for letting me know, though!

Have you checked the right website ? Because after seeing your post, I checked Coldplay shop and it said I haven't ordered anything. Then I clicked on the special link for the dvd (you know, "Coldplay Music Store"), logged in and my order was indeed there.

I emailed customer services asking if my lithograph was one of the 5000 hand numbered ones

AND I OWN (one november19th) A HAND NUMBERED LITHOGRAPH!!!

Is it the band that numbered it? :D

When you placed the order?

I think the short setlist only kind of confirms the fact that the film is the live footage mixed up with the documentary/diary. Makes sense to me!

That's an interesting thought :nice:

The trailer is brilliant, especially the last shot :awesome:

I'm disappointed that Warning Sing and Speed Of Sound aren't in the setlist!

But I'm looking forward to see the film and hear the live songs :dance: I will buy my copy in store in November.

Have you checked the right website ? Because after seeing your post, I checked Coldplay shop and it said I haven't ordered anything. Then I clicked on the special link for the dvd (you know, "Coldplay Music Store"), logged in and my order was indeed there.

Yaaaaa i figured it out, I was looking at the US store, which is where I thought I ordered it from, but i bought from the UK store.

I'm gonna buy this DVD the first day it comes out and my family is going to be pissed off so much. 24/7 Coldplay on tv, must be terrible for normal person :P

Haha my mums always telling me to turn them off, Im either listening to them or watching them in the house

The trailer for the video of Hurts Like Heaven is out:

And, for Android users (YEEEEY), we get to see few videos from the Live 2012 Concert Film. OMG!!!!!!!!

"Android users can watch exclusive live videos from Coldplay's forthcoming Live 2012 concert film / live album NOW, exclusively on Xperia Lounge. Click http://cldp.ly/xperialng to download the app. Xperia users also get a chance to win a trip for 2 to go and see Coldplay live in Sydney, Australia and meet the band."

I just watched Scientist and DLIBYH.... Wou wou wouuuuuuuuuuuu...if those two videos are any indication of how this live concert CD will be.... I JUST CANNOT WAIT TO GET THE DVD IN THE MAIL!

I have Android, I downloaded the app but still I can't see anything too...maybe it's a problem of the italian users?

Quando mai in Italia qualcosa funziona bene :laugh3:

You have a stock firmware or a ASOP/stock-based one?