✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo, I preordered it today on the North American site and it says it will come with the poster/lithograph but weren't there only 5000 of them? I hope I receive it! Because if they ran out it would be good to at least say it on the site instead of letting you order it and never receiving it! It will go well with my MYLO XYLOTO TOUR poster in my room hehe!

And I am really really disappointed that don't let it break your heart is not in the CD! It's my all time favourite track! But at least it's in the DVD so I am happy! It's still a 15 sing CD and 18 song DVD! Can't wait to see the extra features!!!

there are only supposed to be 5000, yes, but i doubt they've sold out of those yet. :thinking:

even though it seems like a relatively small amount, i'm sure there are plenty of people who opted to buy the package without the lithograph, or perhaps to not even pre-order and wait until it actually comes out.

plus, i think they'd probably note if they did sell out of the lithographs. they're not going to charge you for the lithograph package and then turn around and say just kidding. :P

Without going back though 40 odd pages, does anybody know where it was filmed?

Or is it going to be a collection of clips from various shows?

it seems like it will be not only clips from various shows, but that the documentary-type bit will also be incorporated into the live show, or vice versa :P

Without going back though 40 odd pages, does anybody know where it was filmed?

Or is it going to be a collection of clips from various shows?

It was shot at the Glastonbury Festival, at the Stade de France in Paris and at the Bell Centre in Montreal (I was there! WOOT WOOT MONTREAL FOR THE WIN)

sooo yeah :)

there are only supposed to be 5000, yes, but i doubt they've sold out of those yet. :thinking:

even though it seems like a relatively small amount, i'm sure there are plenty of people who opted to buy the package without the lithograph, or perhaps to not even pre-order and wait until it actually comes out.

plus, i think they'd probably note if they did sell out of the lithographs. they're not going to charge you for the lithograph package and then turn around and say just kidding. :P

it seems like it will be not only clips from various shows, but that the documentary-type bit will also be incorporated into the live show, or vice versa :P

HAHA imagine that, oh just kidding no lithograph for you! haha :P nahhh but I seriously can't wait!

I support Stand Up 2 Cancer fully, but I don't want the push for it in the middle of the Film. Do you think that they will leave it or with they edit it out, because the Xylobands for that show were just insane. I wish they would have given me a second one for the Atlanta show where mine didn't work..... Why isn't Speed Of Sound or Warning Sign on the DVD? Has anyone given an answer exactly to why?

And I am really really disappointed that don't let it break your heart is not in the CD! It's my all time favourite track!

Don't Be. I have made audio rips from all my concert dvd's. Its very simple, you just need some software.

I ordered the bluray, and I dont have a bluray drive in my computer, so I cant rip a bluray, but I'm sure someone here who ordered the dvd, can do it :rolleyes:

The official Coldplay french Facebook page just announced that we can preorder from "our HMV", fnac.com, but it also says there is footage from Madrid, along with Glastonbury, Paris and Montreal :thinking:

From which Facebook page? I don't think that there are an official Coldplay french Facebook page, just fan page.

Anybody else get an email this morning saying their order was canceled? I pre-ordered on the first day and woke up to the email.

People were saying that was happening to them awhile ago. Like, when the DVD was first announced.

Was contemplating between digital or Blu-ray...but decided to go with Blu-ray.

It's cheap on the Amazon (Canada)...only $15.99

I wonder whether there will be swearing on this...I reckon there should.

I cancelled my order on digitalstores and decided to buy it here locally. The Blu-ray is listed here at only 16 GBP!