✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

Nothing from Cineworld yet :/

Vue cinemas have now updated their site to include the vast majority of their cinemas, so thats an option if theres one near you? I have noticed that you can only book up to 7 days in advance with Cineworld so maybe they're waiting until then to release the tickets?

No theres no any Vue cinemas near Brighton and i think Cineworld is my only option i afraid :\ could you tell me if you know theres any cinema will be on that near me :smug: thanks

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amsterdam, Pathé de Munt. So I won't be seeing you guys. :( It takes too much time for me to get to Rotterdam.

Edit: I'm sure your tickets will be valid by the way. They have to be.

If you look at the seat maps some seats are 'reserved', while that's not even an option. Maybe those are people who got their tickets on Friday?

Edit 2: Oh, reserving by phone is an option.

You can always bring a receipt, just in case, to show that you've paid.

HEY I'm going to Pathe de Munt as well!! I'm on row 8, seets 8 tm 11! (although my tickets says row 5, but i've reserved for row 8 and in th system I see the seets at row 8 blocked).

Where are all the other dutchies go to?

And Ellen, have you tweeted to pathe already? They answered me quickly on twitter!

No theres no any Vue cinemas near Brighton and i think Cineworld is my only option i afraid :\ could you tell me if you know theres any cinema will be on that near me :smug: thanks

Tickets are available for Cineworld in Crawley, like you, can't get anything from Cineworld Brighton as yet???

MollyXyloto....How do you turn it on?

On the xyloband, the hard plastic bit has Coldplay written on it right? On top there is a slit, well towards the side of the C of Coldplay, in the slit insert a piece of wire/ bent out paper clip and fiddle around, pressing left switches it on. The wire has to stay in in order for it to stay on how ever if you bend the wire back around you can't see it.

Glowing in the dark

I'M SO GLAD I HAVE MY TICKETS!!!

don't know if it's in this topic already, but it says 3D on my tocket?!:D

Not on mine. It actually has the mention: "numérique". I know this cinema, have booked tickets on the internet before and if it was in 3D they would have said 3D instead. Maybe it depends on the theater.

When I buy tickets again (at pathe de munt amsterdam), this is what it says:

Hieronder volgt uw besteloverzicht.

Controleer uw bestelling goed.

Let op: Betreft het een 3D voorstelling en heeft u al een 3D bril, dan kunt u uw ticket(s) bestellen zonder 3D bril (m.u.v. Pathé Tuschinski Grote Zaal). Vergeet u de bril mee te nemen, dan kunt u deze in de bioscoop kopen voor € 1,60. Voor IMAX 3D is deze bril niet geschikt; u krijgt een speciale bril die u na afloop weer dient in te leveren.

(It's 3D)

:O I believe it is.... Can't you see 3D?

No, I almost have no depth perception.

also when I try Pathe schouwburgplein in r'dam it says 3d...

But then again, the poster says 'Parlophone and 3D Management present..'. Umpf!!

: (

HEY I'm going to Pathe de Munt as well!! I'm on row 8, seets 8 tm 11! (although my tickets says row 5, but i've reserved for row 8 and in th system I see the seets at row 8 blocked).

Awesome, looks like I'll be directly in front of you. My ticket says row 7, seats 9-11. :lol:

When a 3D movie/film is advertised, the creators can't advertise enough so I'm sure it'll be fine and in 2D Tash.

For example when Avatar came out it was like Woah and then AVATAR 3D and it was advertised on eeevvvvveeeerrrryyyyytttthhhhhiiiiiinnnnggggg!!!!

Plus on the trailer wouldn't it've said 3D in selected cinemas.

Unless I missed that?

Ahh thats really annoying! I booked at Vue in Portsmouth, not too far away from Brighton by train! (If you're desperate to see it in cinema that is!) I have heard that some people have had success with Cineworld, but I still can't see anything about it on their site. Not good :/

Awww no! You can't watch it because it's a pain for your eyes or because you see it blurry like without 3D glasses? :\

I only see things with my left eye (although my right eye is still working, let's just say it's a bit complicated) so 3D glasses don't do the trick.