✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do they determine the pricing for this? it seems completely random. some cinemas offer tickets at the same price as a normal movie, and some others offer tickets at double the normal rate. Tickets arent on sale in South Africa yet, but I can say for sure that if theyre equitable to europe and us prices, I will be the only one in the cinema. Movie tickets in SA cost about 3 pounds, and most people dont pay more than 2 pounds by using one of many discount cards, etc.

Just would like to know what determines the price of the ticket, who decides it, etc. Seems pretty random to me...

I got a response from an independant theater in Quebec city. «ce n'est pas prévu à notre programmation... Mais tout peut changer ;-)/it is not intended to our programming ... But everything can change;-)» Hope they will broadcast it :fingersx:

I still not got a response from cineplex.

omg thank you for that!!! Please give me more news if it changes!!!

OMG!!! Hope this is true! :dance: That means xylobands at the theater!! :laugh4: "Please turn off your Xylobands!" :lol: :D

HAHA that would be really cool if we got xylobands in the movie theater. And if they dropped confetti during In My Place, and passed out the big earth balls during Lovers In Japan, and.....

do you think the cinemas will let us sing and jump around lol

I have already threatened my friends that if everyone starts doing so, they mustn't keep sitting quietely on their seats like dead bodies but must do the same, or they'd better stay home :P

But I don't know if it's allowed, why not though :tongue:

So far the only theatre to sell tickets in the ruhrgebiet area is cinemaxx Krefeld. They cost 15 € each.

ich komm aus München und des einzige Kino, des mir angezeigt wird "in der Umgebung" is auch Krefeld :inquisitive:

EDIT: jetzt steht immerin schon Offenbach zur Auswahl^^

omg thank you for that!!! Please give me more news if it changes!!!

Yeah, but I emailed Debs today and unfortunately, we're not gonna see it in Quebec «I don't know any more than you do but no, I shouldn't think there will be anything other than what has already been announced.» :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: