✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought and printed out my ticket!

Frenchies: I went to http://www.pathelive.com/ and as you can see it's now on first page, click on it, find the cinema closest to you, and you may be able to buy your ticket!

Btw I just realized that my parents won't be there that night so I'll have to find a way to get back home! But I don't care, because I'm gonna see some big parts of the concert I went to in a fucking huge screen!!!!:dazzled:

:lol:

OHMYGOD I'M GONNA SEE CHRIS SINGING TO ME, ON A FUCKING HUGE CINEMA SCREEN :dazzled:

I just checked all the theaters in the Netherlands: only ONE is sold out (Pathé de Kuip), all the other ones have lots and lots of free space.....:confused:

I am hoping for a theater full of CP fans, all wearing the Xylo Bands and somethimes singing along ... YESSS

Anyone from Germany who did find information or advertisements on a german cinema website. There are still no infos. Or maybe I'm too stupid to find it...

I haven't found anything, either. I just emailed cinestar. I'll let you know when I learn anything new.

It's happening here in Portugal! There's already a reference to it on the cinema's website. But I just phoned in and it's impossible to buy tickets yet and the woman I spoke with doesn't know when they are going to be available either. Guess I'm going to have to phone everyday :P

YAY!!!!! So happy Coldplay announced this:) Unfortunatly, there is no cinema anywhere in Florida playing except one that is 7 hours away and one that is about an hour and a half away:( BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) Hope everyone enjoys this special engagement:)

Yeah, not really close for me, either. The nearest one is across the street from Disneyland, which isn't really that far, but it's a bad night for me - daughter has soccer practice and it's the night before opening night for my son's high school play, and I'm sure I'll be busy helping with that. If it were 10 min away instead of 30, and maybe 30 minutes later, I would go. I'll just wait for my dvd to arrive.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

:dance::dance::dance::dance: RIGHT IN MY TOWN!!!!! :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

It's so weird to read my town's name on Coldplay's website :lol:

I'll go directly to the cinema, since the show isn't shown at all on the website yet :confused:

Anyone from Germany who did find information or advertisements on a german cinema website. There are still no infos. Or maybe I'm too stupid to find it...

hi, i live in Karlsruhe and I bought my ticket today :awesome: :dance:

i think i was the first one who bought ticket for that event :lol: :lol: and ticket-seller had no idea about that, i explained everything....

tumblr_mco1sxr3Fy1qirximo1_1280.jpg

no, didn't find anything either

...just the stupid 007-main-page

in the cinema-selection-area i didn't even find Munich :veryangry2:

hi, i live in Karlsruhe and I bought my ticket today :awesome: :dance:

i think i was the first one who bought ticket for that event :lol: :lol: and ticket-seller had no idea about that, i explained everything....

tumblr_mco1sxr3Fy1qirximo1_1280.jpg

how did you find them?

how did you find them?

i checked the link at first page, and then found the website of that cinema : http://www.schauburg.de/

and you can see coldplay if you clicked specials.

but it says : 21.00 Uhr Konzertmitschnitt aus der Royal Albert Hall London, 2012 :wtf: :wtf:

then i went to ticket seller this afternoon, bought my ticket :dance:

also here is the online ticket link for Coldplay (Schaburg Cinema, Karlsruhe) link