✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

I only see things with my left eye (although my right eye is still working, let's just say it's a bit complicated) so 3D glasses don't do the trick.

So you can't see it clear...and it's also probably annoying [it's already annoying for me that I have wear 3D glasses on my glasses because I don't use contact lenses (I actually don't use glasses at all when I'm out (yes I'm blind without them but I don't care :dozey:))...LET'S HOPE FOR NO 3D :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you able to get tickets? I checked the link to the cinema's website and they didn't show it as playing yet. BTW did you go to the Verizon Center show(s)? I was there on July 9th; 7th row floor 4th from runway to X stage on right side. TOTALLY amazing!!! Best birthday ever!

I'M PISSED TOO!!! but we still have faith: other places have it on screen until november 13th... maybe it'll be out on the same day? (giving some faith)

I got a response from an independant theater in Quebec city. «ce n'est pas prévu à notre programmation... Mais tout peut changer ;-)/it is not intended to our programming ... But everything can change;-)» Hope they will broadcast it :fingersx:

I still not got a response from cineplex.

Hey everyone!!! I started with this thread that became probably my most popular thread in Coldplaying.com forums!!! (and I was just asking about the Movie)!!! but it's great!!!

I just wanted to tell you all that I already have my tickets!!!!

Movie will be shown 2 times in the theater of my city (Monterrey, Mexico)!!! So me and my friends have tickets for both :)!!!

On the xyloband, the hard plastic bit has Coldplay written on it right? On top there is a slit, well towards the side of the C of Coldplay, in the slit insert a piece of wire/ bent out paper clip and fiddle around, pressing left switches it on. The wire has to stay in in order for it to stay on how ever if you bend the wire back around you can't see it.

Glowing in the dark

Hey Mollyxyloto, thanks that's brilliant..... :\

So you can't see it clear...and it's also probably annoying [it's already annoying for me that I have wear 3D glasses on my glasses because I don't use contact lenses (I actually don't use glasses at all when I'm out (yes I'm blind without them but I don't care :dozey:))...LET'S HOPE FOR NO 3D :D

How can anyone think it might be in 3D, lol! Like they are going to make a 3d concert film for just one night in the cinemas... ouch, that would cost them money

Pathé sucks. The tickets I bought Friday when the site was already up (for like 3 hours) do NOT have 'reserved seating' on them, but Pathé just told me that the seats are supposed to be reserved. So something went wrong with my ticket, and now I have to contact the cinema itself to find out whether actual seats have been reserved for me or not. And they won't give me my money back so I can purchase tickets for another cinema in Rotterdam. UUUGH :angry:

Man Korea is still listed as coming soon :angry:

So.... Is there chance it might not get to shown in any cinemas even though my country is comfirmed to be showing the movie?

If the country is confirmed, then I guess it means it ill be shown in your country, but the list of cities isn't confirmed yet.

^ Our tickets are jinxed :lol:

Just sent them an e-mail. I'm tempted to buy another set of tickets for Schouwburgplein, just to be sure that I have tickets that WORK. I don't want

to end up not allowed into the cinema cause there's something wrong with them.

Pathé, you better answer quick or I'll seriously start stalking y'all! :lol:

Pathé sucks. The tickets I bought Friday when the site was already up (for like 3 hours) do NOT have 'reserved seating' on them, but Pathé just told me that the seats are supposed to be reserved. So something went wrong with my ticket, and now I have to contact the cinema itself to find out whether actual seats have been reserved for me or not. And they won't give me my money back so I can purchase tickets for another cinema in Rotterdam. UUUGH :angry:

Seems like you're cursed when you're the first at something Coldplay-related. The Hague, now this... :P

I hope it all works out.

Just sent them an e-mail. I'm tempted to buy another set of tickets for Schouwburgplein, just to be sure that I have tickets that WORK. I don't want

to end up not allowed into the cinema cause there's something wrong with them.

Pathé, you better answer quick or I'll seriously start stalking y'all! :lol:

And LL, do you have your tickets now??

I hope you managed to get them, and I am with you: Pathé did not a good job in this!

Maybe they can arrange a special surprise for you to make it up? :D