• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mxbookthmb.jpg

Mylo Xyloto Live eBook out on 19 November

30 October 2012 2:00 pm

Pre-order the interactive book from iTunes worldwide now

news_line.png

mxlivebook.jpg

Good afternoon. We're pleased to announce that, on 19 November - the day that Coldplay's new Live 2012 film is out on DVD, CD and Blu-ray - an interactive Coldplay eBook will be released on iTunes for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.

Mylo Xyloto Live is an in-depth audio-visual companion piece to the Live 2012 film. It tells the inside story of the band’s world tour, via interviews with all four members, including never-before-heard audio interviews. It features exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and photos, hand-written lyrics for Mylo Xyloto, plus a gallery of Chris's studio journal and a full Coldplay discography.

The book also includes specially-recorded audio interviews with many of the band's closest touring personnel, including their tour manager, production manager, audio crew chief and live video director, giving a unique insight into Coldplay's touring life.

Mylo Xyloto Live is available to pre-order now from iTunes worldwide, costing £4.99 / €6.49 / $7.99, . Click here to pre-order and to see a detailed list of the book's features.

Anchorman

Ugh. I don't have any Apple products.I could buy it through iTunes, but wouldn't be able to read it as it is said you need iOS.

I really don't like that arrangement, but hey, apparently they've got a long lasting partnership with Apple, whaddya gonna do...

This is bound to not sell out, given how many cinemas are showing it!

I booked hull princes quay, got to choose my seats which are exactly in the middle for the best sound quality. I'll be bringing my xyloband with a replaced battery and a paperclip to keep it going :)

The San Francisco 10PM one is out of the way of public transportation. That's not a good sign. Gonna see if my dad can take me.

I doubt they'll give out Xylobands, but that'd be so cool if they did! Maybe someone who has an extra can loan (or give, i'll pay) me one! :D

AMAZING!

I have my tickets for Tilburg.

That would be very great if the crowd in the cinema also sing and do the end of the scientist :D

Yeaaahhh!! Great!

I'am there too, you can recognise me with the big big smile, my xyloband 'on' and eyes fixed at the screen :D:D

Ugh. I don't have any Apple products.I could buy it through iTunes, but wouldn't be able to read it as it is said you need iOS.

I really don't like that arrangement, but hey, apparently they've got a long lasting partnership with Apple, whaddya gonna do...

lol, same here. I refuse to buy any Apple products nor do I want to ever install iTunes. oh well...

How come you won't buy apple products? :)

That's probably a personal thing, but I think their products are massively overpriced and don't suit my needs. :)

I also have a profound dislike for iTunes. :P

And LL, do you have your tickets now??

I hope you managed to get them, and I am with you: Pathé did not a good job in this!

Maybe they can arrange a special surprise for you to make it up? :D [/color]

Don't have the 'right' ones for De Kuip yet.. customer service won't freakin reply! If I don't have anything by end of tomorrow, I'll buy new ones for another cinema and I'll make them give me my money back :lol:

That's probably a personal thing, but I think their products are massively overpriced and don't suit my needs. :)

I also have a profound dislike for iTunes. :P

I have something exactly the same, I don't know what it is but I just can't stand Apple. And this joke made me even more anti-apple.:p