✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited about this announcement!

Coldplay on a big screen, great sound, our boys from up close.

But I'm in a bit of doubt...

What will it be like? Will everybody dance and jump or just sit and watch?

And the cinema closest to me has just 6 reserved seats untill now. If I go, I want to be in a full room to relive a bit of the concert. I think with just a few people it will be quite lame....

What should I do, what should I do ...

Oh, and if there's anyone who'd like to meet up at Pathé amersfoort, let me know!

Yes I have ticket for Eindhoven , was trying to get my ticket on the internet but it was a big problem first they say that my e-mail was wrong than my code was not right pfff so I take the bus to Eindhoven and going to pathe and buy my ticket , finely I can say :I'm GOING :) me so happy

Same !

Nothing from Cineworld yet :/

Vue cinemas have now updated their site to include the vast majority of their cinemas, so thats an option if theres one near you? I have noticed that you can only book up to 7 days in advance with Cineworld so maybe they're waiting until then to release the tickets?

Ok, I'm sooo upset! There are not one cinema in Quebec province who will broadcast it. WHY?! They filmed a part of the DVD in Montreal, a city from Quebec. How they cannot broadcast it in that province, but everywhere else in the country?!

I'M PISSED TOO!!! but we still have faith: other places have it on screen until november 13th... maybe it'll be out on the same day? (giving some faith)