✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm receiving some vouchers in return for my Coldplay tickets as there were no teen tickets available and I'm going to view in a closer cinema instead.

This now means I have 2 showcase cinema vouchers available.

If anyone is interested let me know!

Coldplay Live 2012 Film - Vue Islington 13/11/2012

Venue: Vue Cinema, Islington, London

Date: 13/11/2012

Start time: 7:30 PM

End time: 9:30 PM

Plenty of spare tickets left at this cinema.

I'm going, is anybody else going from here?

Jack1505

Pathé France is presenting Coldplay Live 2012 as basically the broadcast of only the concert at the Stade de France. Not exactly the truth :uhoh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-rdXJfGrxA]COLDPLAY -- LIVE 2012 au cinéma ! - YouTube[/ame]

This is exciting! :surprised:

I'm so torn, though. The ticket is so pricey, costs around the same as the dvd which I've ordered. However little I want to, I can't help getting stings of suspicion that they're finding every possible way to make money... The cartoons, the dvd, the cinema screenings... It's expensive to be a hardcore Coldplayer. I did see Coldplay live on this tour, which is the top experience.

On the other hand, this is once in a life time and probably a stunning experience. :uhoh:

Are any Danes here going to watch it in Aarhus?

I'm feeling nervous with no reason lol my place is always so late with those things :angry: when i click at "tickets" button to Lisbon, i get nothing, it means they are not for selling yet :bomb:

But well, at least it will be here in Portugal :D

OMG :dance:

Never thought it would be shown here!

Can we only buy the tickets online? Don't we have the possibility of actually getting there to buy them? :wink3:

I bought my ticket the minute sales opened up at the box office, so I was the very first in my city (I bet in the whole country too :P). As it was not yet confirmed by the management, I interrogated the poor ticket lady about returns :escaping:

Other than that, no fuss, ticket cost me $12 as opposed to regular $8.

I just emailed the cinema company, because their website says 'Tickets on sale on Monday, 29th October 2012! Stay tuned!' but nothing happened at all today.

Yes, they have to deal with a super impatient fan. :lol:

I just emailed the cinema company, because their website says 'Tickets on sale on Monday, 29th October 2012! Stay tuned!' but nothing happened at all today.

Yes, they have to deal with a super impatient fan. :lol:

The worst kind! When a Coldplayer wants something, they want it NOW :laugh3::laugh3:

Alright I got tickets :awesome:

Which cinema? :)

YESSS I did it, I have got them! Booked via Pathé.nl, payed with IDeal.

2 seats at row 'C' (big chairs, lots of knee space and free drink etc.).:smug:

I am SOOOOOOO happy!!:smug:[/color]

Congrats!:) Did u buy it friday? Where on your ticket do you see 'Row C'? I'm kinda freaking out cause I seem to be the only one with the 'pick your own seats' thingie. On the website, you have to pick those seats in advance and they'll be printed on your ticket! I'm going all paranoid and am thinking that they might not be valid after all. Stupid Pathé won't give me proper answers :(

Which cinema? :)

Amsterdam, Pathé de Munt. So I won't be seeing you guys. :( It takes too much time for me to get to Rotterdam.

Edit: I'm sure your tickets will be valid by the way. They have to be.

If you look at the seat maps some seats are 'reserved', while that's not even an option. Maybe those are people who got their tickets on Friday?

Edit 2: Oh, reserving by phone is an option.

You can always bring a receipt, just in case, to show that you've paid.