✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

Bongo comics (Simpsons & co.) are not sold on Brazil. It's my biggest wish to buy Mylo Xyloto comics but I don't know if I wil ever be capable of looking at them personally. I know it doesn't feel right but I see us like we're all a Family here. If you don't want to post you maybe could send us by PM... if it doesn't look so wrong...

My feelings exactly. They do sell Bongo Comics here in Mexico but it'll be a while before they start selling the Mylo Xyloto one. A PM would be great because i obviously plan on buying it as soon as they start selling it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all of us can buy it as soon as it's available commercially, at least not here in México. Please post it online, i promise i'll buy it as soon as it comes out in my country :)

Bongo comics (Simpsons & co.) are not sold on Brazil. It's my biggest wish to buy Mylo Xyloto comics but I don't know if I wil ever be capable of looking at them personally. I know it doesn't feel right but I see us like we're all a Family here. If you don't want to post you maybe could send us by PM... if it doesn't look so wrong...

The comics will be available in the Coldplay shop and they ship to Mexico and Brazil. Just be patient and don't worry : )

The comics will be available in the Coldplay shop and they ship to Mexico and Brazil. Just be patient and don't worry : )

That's easy for you to say, you probably already have it. I don't have a credit card so i can't buy it from the Coldplay shop and, even if i could, it would take weeks to get here. I still plan on buying the official release (as i have always done with everything Coldplay-related) however i can so i don't see what's the problem with letting us less unfortunate fans have a look at it.

That's easy for you to say, you probably already have it. I don't have a credit card so i can't buy it from the Coldplay shop and, even if i could, it would take weeks to get here. I still plan on buying the official release (as i have always done with everything Coldplay-related) however i can so i don't see what's the problem with letting us less unfortunate fans have a look at it.

No, I don't have it already. I have to wait, just like everybody else (except for a few lucky people who bought it at Comic-Con).

And I don't think the makers of the comic could appreciate it if the entire first edition would be posted online.

No, I don't have it already. I have to wait, just like everybody else (except for a few lucky people who bought it at Comic-Con).

And I don't think the makers of the comic could appreciate it if the entire first edition would be posted online.

I don't think they would, that's why i don't plan to upload it for everybody to download if i get my hands on it, it's just for my personal rabid fanboy fulfillment.

I don't think they would, that's why i don't plan to upload it for everybody to download if i get my hands on it, it's just for my personal rabid fanboy fulfillment.

But you're asking others to upload it for you. I'm sorry, but I'm just hugely against copyright infringement and piracy. I uploaded a few pages to give people an idea of what it was, but I'm really just not comfortable uploading the rest. Maybe someone else will, but it won't be me. Really, it's nothing personal against you or any other Coldplayer. Now if someone were to contact Coldplay or the publishers for permission, then that's another story.

I know I should look through this thread but can anyone quickly tell me when Issue #1 might be available in the USA? I know they are releasing the other issues starting in Feb. I've never been in a comic book store so I'm trying to figure out how to get my hands on one of these. :)

I know I should look through this thread but can anyone quickly tell me when Issue #1 might be available in the USA? I know they are releasing the other issues starting in Feb. I've never been in a comic book store so I'm trying to figure out how to get my hands on one of these. :)

We don't have an exact date yet, first issue will be released in February, not the others. Hopefully Coldplay.com will put up a pre order page soon and we'll have more details then.

I don't really understand all this bullsh** about 'we're gonna sell it here, here, here, not here, not here, not in a thousand years here" etc.

You have a certain product, why not just 'shut up and take my money'?)))

And while I'm ranting... the first issue is IN FEBRUARY???? Are you fr*ing kidding me?? Why not February 2020? Or, you know, order the issue now, just in time for your grandchildren to enjoy it. Coldplay should be a little more like Apple, not Microsoft, meaning if Apple announces something, it is usually available TODAY, or in a couple of weeks. God damn...February my a**.)))

Sorry, rant over))

Goddamn. Calm yourself.

^But isn't shipping for the Coldplay shop like really messed up and slow? Hopefully it'll be fixed by Feb.

I've never had any problems with them.

But then again I've only ordered 2 stuff from them so I might have been lucky...

I have it all scanned but I'm not sure if it's a good thing to post it, since it's a Coldplay "product" and it would be better if you purchase it? I don't know...

I absolutely understand the conflict for users deciding whether or not to upload the comic. That said, is the biggest concern that non Coldplayers will find the scan online?

I'm sure that anyone on this forum has spent quite a bit of money on Coldplay products, and will most likely be picking up a physical copy of the comic whenever possible. (Ex. Downloading the MX leak after preordering the $80 Pop-Up Album:))

Would Live Nation be involved in the comic? Theoretically, wouldn't they just be for shirts and stuff?

Well, Coldplay said the comic will be available to order through the Coldplay.com Shop. The Coldplay.com Shop is a some kind of Live Nation website (I mean when you click the links at the bottom, such as Terms & Conditions, you can see they are from Live Nation), so I guess whenever Coldpaly sells something through their shop, Live Nation takes care of it.

I've never had any problems with them.

But then again I've only ordered 2 stuff from them so I might have been lucky...

Same for me :nod:

My parents ordered some merchandise from there in December and we got almost all of it (except for one, i can't remember which one, I think it was the Tour book :thinking: ) for Christmas. But I've read lots of stories here of people complaining about Live Nation.

As much as I already want to read the whole comic now, I fully stand behind the people having it not revealing it all online.

I am glad an amazing comic is waiting for me in the far future. I can wait :)

Thank you guys for not revealing too much, though the pressure is :bomb: