✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

As much as I already want to read the whole comic now, I fully stand behind the people having it not revealing it all online.

I am glad an amazing comic is waiting for me in the far future. I can wait :)

Thank you guys for not revealing too much, though the pressure is :bomb:

Exactly :nod:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^But isn't shipping for the Coldplay shop like really messed up and slow? Hopefully it'll be fixed by Feb.

Hang on, it's even more messed up and slow than before? I ordered a shirt from there once and it took 1-2 months to get here, whereas stuff from the US normally gets here just over a week (and that's non-express)

I have it all scanned but I'm not sure if it's a good thing to post it, since it's a Coldplay "product" and it would be better if you purchase it? I don't know...

I WOULD ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOU TO!! I would read them because I am impatient but I would still buy the comic anyway because I can and I want to support Coldplay. Problem is not everyone would do that :/

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE VARIENT MXCOMIC WILL BE FOR SALE ON THE COLDPLAY SHOP ONLINE??? I want to order it as soon as it is released, but I am on holiday for the next two weeks and cannot. I've asked on tumblr and no one knows..

I understand the decision not to post the scans due to copyright reasons etc, but for those who have the issue (I think at least a couple people on here mentioned having it), would you mind giving your opinion on how the 1st issue was in general? (Did it meet any expectations you had?...did the story flow well?...was it your first comic book?...did you find it cheesy or lame?...anything really...and you can put in spoiler tags in if needed)

Is the standard issue the one with the guy telling people to "SSSHhhhh" ?

Or am I thinking of the wrong one...

No, this AWESOME Silence image isn't the cover of the first issue, but it'll appear in the comic, from what I've understood so far.

The cover of the Comic Con is the one which is on Coldplay.com's main page, and the "real" one is shown in one of the videos, I actually prefer it. I think it's a picture of Fly, and it's divided in 2 parts I think :thinking: I have to watch it again :D

No, this AWESOME Silence image isn't the cover of the first issue, but it'll appear in the comic.

The cover of the Comic Con is the one which is on Coldplay.com's main page, and the "real" one is shown in one of the videos, I actually prefer it. I think it's a picture of Fly, and it's divided in 2 parts I think :thinking: I have to watch it again :D

Ohh ok thanks!

(time to go watch that video...any idea which part its on by any chance?)

It'll end up on The Pirate Bay eventually where copyright can't touch it. Until then people can bear to wait.

what a brilliant contribution to mankind has piratebay been. shame everyones after them! not sure if the comics will be on there though

I understand the decision not to post the scans due to copyright reasons etc, but for those who have the issue (I think at least a couple people on here mentioned having it), would you mind giving your opinion on how the 1st issue was in general? (Did it meet any expectations you had?...did the story flow well?...was it your first comic book?...did you find it cheesy or lame?...anything really...and you can put in spoiler tags in if needed)

THIS

Looks much much better...should have picked that...this one seems more mysterious/dark...the special edition one looks like something from the disney channel

Thats Mylo and Fly in a side-by-side...right?

I agree :nod::nod:

When we only had the Comic Con cover, one of my bad feelings about the comic concerned the style of drawing, and, yes, I thought it looked a bit "childish" and was a bit worried the actual comic would be like that. This bad feeling is now gone :D

Well, I'm not a great comic fan but I have read some star wars haha and I would say the MX comic is quite good! I find it very interesting. well made drawings, story and character personality. in my opinion the first issue is like an intro it let's you know what's going on in the world and page by page it starts getting you in the real plot of the story which in my point of view are Mylo and Fly.