✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

Thank you for the answer! But..where do you have listen to this news? I don't speak english very well so I don't understand a lots of things :/

Youtube videos from the presentation at Comic-Con in America, yesterday. You can find the videos on earlier pages in the thread! Lots of lovely artwork shown! :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did want to make an acoustic album at first they said it many times!

well they clearly said they've been working on this for 3 to 4 years. maybe they just wanted to make an acoustic but before i got the impression they actually started writing acoustic songs too but it doesn't seem that way. how could they be working on both acoustic songs AND mylo at the same time?!!

I'm just wondering when we'll be able to buy the first issue and how much it will be!

But i'm very excited and happy to have more to look forward to! :dance:

And i just LOVE that the HLH video will be animated like the Gorillaz videos!

I think it will be 5$ but the shipping taxes are so high! For me they are 15$ so I'd have to pay 20 for it

well they clearly said they've been working on this for 3 to 4 years. maybe they just wanted to make an acoustic but before i got the impression they actually started writing acoustic songs too but it doesn't seem that way. how could they be working on both acoustic songs AND mylo at the same time?!!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/archives/old-news-pages/cold-comfort/story-fn52nri7-1226167380659

"Such was the band's ambition that the initial plan was to make two albums - one a more subdued, mostly acoustic affair, possibly as a soundtrack to an animated film, and the other a more upbeat, dance-influenced effort. The problem was that one kept intruding on the other and the band realised that creating some kind of false distinction between the projects was in fact holding them back."

It could either be a man or woman cosplaying. (Not to be confused with Coldplaying :D)

OMG I went to a mini-Comicon near me and whenever I saw the word Cosplay somewhere, I thought it Coldplay and I did a double-take!!! It was sooooo funny!!! :lol:

I thought I was having Coldplay hallucinations!!!!

I am very pleased with all that I have seen so far of the comic: the art, the story, the overall feel of the characters and their environment. I can not wait to get a copy! But most of all the most pleasing thing about this to me is that Mylo Xyloto now has meaning. It's not just some random name. Now the whole albums has meaning! My least favorite thing about this era so far has been the lack of meaning. But now I see that there is more meaning in this era than perhaps any other and I am pleased!

Just catching up...

The Comic Con exclusive version here is $5, so I'm assuming that will likely be the price of all the issues. There is no advertising in the comic at all.

As far as the blindfold... a good percentage of the people who come to this event dress up... a blindfold is nothing. :LOL: Many costumes the people look like they just walked off a movie set. And some are, well, just all kinds of crazy.

Jason

So wait are the silencers just evil or are they trying to protect the citizens? And who exactly is major minus? Also who is the girl on the cover?

The silencers think theyre protecting people, but it's implied that major minus, another species and the leader of the silencers, is lying to the people of Silencium to keep them oppressed. The girl is named Fly.