✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

Have you heard the rumour about a collaboration between coldplay and Taylor Swift on Atlas? :inquisitive:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

^All I have to say on that matter.

Hopefully any time Chris spent with her was to say, "Look, you're not talented like the guys and I are, please stop this nonsense music you're doing!"

^Hah nope defs does not sound like CM, Kanye West would say that though bahahaha... The man.

Also in terms of the sound... I reckon it could have the build up of Christmas lights. Just looking at how Chris Martin wrote the lyrics, how the first few lines all progressively deviate and then center again... It could indicate a change in sound. A lot of analysis there yes, but what else are you going to do when waiting for a new CP song for a week? :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Swift is the most whiny and idiotic figure in music. ALL of her music is based off of petty little meaningless relationship problems in which she blames it all on the guy, when it's obviously her fault.

The appeal of her music is only fit for the most shallow minded people or little girls.

Have you heard the rumour about a collaboration between coldplay and Taylor Swift on Atlas? :inquisitive:

If thats true, they are officially getting crazy :laugh3:

Why would a band like Coldplay do such a thing?

I forgiven them that they worked with Awfull Rhianna.

But with Swift would be such a crazy thing too do. Her music is really only for kids :thinking:

Don't they usually debut a new single on a popular UK morning radio show a few days before the official release just to build up more hype? I seem to remember being a part of a few listening parties here at coldplaying while they were doing just that. Those were all for the first singles off of new albums though so this one might not get the same attention.

Don't they usually debut a new single on a popular UK morning radio show a few days before the official release just to build up more hype? I seem to remember being a part of a few listening parties here at coldplaying while they were doing just that. Those were all for the first singles off of new albums though so this one might not get the same attention.

Probably not frot the reason you Just mentioned and Also because this is an American movie (though it will show world wide). But we can hope!

I was wondering: at what time on August 26 will/should it be released ?

My guess: somewhere in the afternoon CET time. It will still be the 26th in Australasia and people in North and South America will be awake by then.

My guess: somewhere in the afternoon CET time. It will still be the 26th in Australasia and people in North and South America will be awake by then.
That makes sense. Well damn.

I have something planned in the afternoon on the 26th :disappointed: