✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like hearing a new Coldplay song for the first time... I just love anything Coldplay does these days. Hell they could do a triangle solo and I'd be over the moon, suppose I'm easy to impress haha.

A triangle solo? lol

Nothing captures my attention more than a new Coldplay song. Man was that summer of 2011 AMAZING???

A triangle solo? lol

Nothing captures my attention more than a new Coldplay song. Man was that summer of 2011 AMAZING???

So was '08. VLV/DAAHF leaked on the Justin Timberlake forum and their members were super nice and understanding of us swarming their biard and squee-in like idiots!:lol:

A triangle solo? lol

Yep, except that the first versions I heard were the live Festival performances. I wasn't going to wait 3 months before listening to those songs!

But yeah, I remember going crazy when they posted walking man/ speed man and the lyrics for Every Teardrop.

I think Christmas Lights did not leak. I remember hearing it for the first time in a radio broadcast and Chris was there. (With Zane Lowe, probably).

Guess it is very probable that we will have to wait 'til Monday.

Every Teardrop and Paradise didn't leak too, did they? So it's waiting on some news about the first airplay or something.