✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay will release track "Atlas" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack on 6/8 Sept

Tash

Didn snow patrol came the same year as coldplay?

And Keane not, he was at UCL with Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will, and Chris wanted the singer to be the 5th Coldplay member (as pianist) but Tom was already with Keane

Ah, you would be correct. I knew there was some connection between Keane and Coldplay, but couldn't quite remember what it was and took a guess :P My mistake

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have no idea how that happens.

I'd say leaking an album is bad, for sure, but leaking some demos?

Leaking Viva demos was not screwing with the band, it was like Santa Claus giving fans chocolate ice cream in July)

And Famous Old Painters, albeit instrumental, is still one of my favorite tracks of all time. That brass band in the middle? The quiet banjo strumming? Jeez, heaven.

Or the old version of Spies, Trouble, Borthers + Sisters and Ode to Deodorant...

I love how leaks can let us hear things that otherwise wouldn't exist, but I don't know why they do that with singles and albums :sick:

Last.fm is based on mp3's tags. So, basically I can create any song on any audio editing software and tag as anything I'd like (as "Best song of the world - Coldplay - Best song of the world Single - 2013 - 320kbps - Rock - 4:25 - Track 1/1") and listen to it. It will be scrobbled to Last.fm like if the song exists but will only be effectively considered official when many people scrobble the track with the same tags (Name, Artist, Album, Year, Gender,Track Number, etc).