Secret Santa 2013

Tash

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the package yesterday!

It's from Mr.Coldplaying and Mrs.Coldplaying :nice:

I've got 4 cute card toppers, chocolats, a Christmas stocking and a handmade card. I really like the handmade card related to Christmas Lights. :awesome:

Thanks so much Ian, Jen, Sammy and Jessie! It made my day! I really appreciate it! :heart: :heart:

131211032440853465.jpg

131211032531177884.jpg

131211032648115534.jpg

glad it made it to you safely :) :kiss:

Sammybeeburns had phone doing the fingerprints :D

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

I opened the package to find two cards, a keychain with my initial on it, a tiny bag with lots of British things printed on it, a purple butterfly from the viva era, a miniature of the Eiffel Tower, perfume samples, and lots of chocolate! Not to mention a picture of Chris. :wink3:

I ate most of the chocolate before taking the picture. :lol:

The perfume smells amazing! I may have to buy myself a bottle of Gardenia Petale! It smells so pretty.

Thank you again, Raphaele! It was such a nice surprise! :D

Just when I was quite depressed recently, then, this morning, I heard the postman looking for me and gave me this package from BlueNails :D Really made my day! Thank you very much! I really appreciate the effort you made plus all the goodies you sent :lol:

eyn8.jpg

I'm really glad that I successfully received your gift, and I think the parcel has complete contents (though written in the box was "received in bad condition" :laugh3:

1st photo from top left: the package :)

2nd photo from top middle: the wonderful contents of the box :3 now I have a lot of confetti yey!

3rd photo from top right: the wrapped gifts (see 1st photo from bottom left) the letter chocolate didn't melt that much at all ;)

1st photo from the middle row: I loved reading all your letters :D btw, I'm not a 40 yrs. old man but a 20 yrs. old girl :laugh3:

2nd photo from the middle: the cookies and frog chocolates!

3rd photo from middle right: and the klompen magnet fits our refrigerator magnet collection! :lol:

Middle photo from the third row: the Sinterklaus cookies :)

3rd photo from the 3rd row(right) : we tried the treacle waffles with coffee this afternoon and we (me and my sister) liked it :3

Thank you very much and may you all have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! ;) :D

Just when I was quite depressed recently, then, this morning, I heard the postman looking for me and gave me this package from BlueNails :D Really made my day! Thank you very much! I really appreciate the effort you made plus all the goodies you sent :lol:

eyn8.jpg

I'm really glad that I successfully received your gift, and I think the parcel has complete contents (though written in the box was "received in bad condition" :laugh3:

1st photo from top left: the package :)

2nd photo from top middle: the wonderful contents of the box :3 now I have a lot of confetti yey!

3rd photo from top right: the wrapped gifts (see 1st photo from bottom left) the letter chocolate didn't melt that much at all ;)

1st photo from the middle row: I loved reading all your letters :D btw, I'm not a 40 yrs. old man but a 20 yrs. old girl :laugh3:

2nd photo from the middle: the cookies and frog chocolates!

3rd photo from middle right: and the klompen magnet fits our refrigerator magnet collection! :lol:

Middle photo from the third row: the Sinterklaus cookies :)

3rd photo from the 3rd row(right) : we tried the treacle waffles with coffee this afternoon and we (me and my sister) liked it :3

Thank you very much and may you all have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! ;) :D

Oh I am so happy it made it in time! I'm sorry about the chocolate, didn't really think that through. But the rest looks OK. I love doing this, sending random gifts across the globe.

Thanks for your great post.

This whole thread is great by the way.

So yesterday I went back home from the post with the package from my Secret Santa - the lovely kjones31 ! I was left speechless with all the things she has prepared for me! And let's take a look at them: :)

I can't express my gratefulness to Kimberly who already showed me the Christmas magic, to Secret Santa who made this happen to me for a second year and last but not least - to Coldplaying, the greatest forum I have ever been involved in! Thank you again! :)