✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your all-time favourite thread?

Mark

Been a long while since I posted here, but for a nice bit of nostalgia on a Tuesday morning, what's your favourite thread ever on Coldplaying?

Mine would be one of Anthony's writing threads. I did like the one that descended into rap battles between Thom Yorke and Noel Gallagher though.

hahaha! I want to login with username and password hahaha but I won't because it's against the rules if it works :p

my favourite thread is The Coldplaying Pub, but Pentagonal's bullshit was amusing as well (btw he sent me a pm a while ago using another account, he wanted to meet me to sharpen stones with me or something) and the Vegan Chris thread, hilarious!

I did like the one that descended into rap battles between Thom Yorke and Noel Gallagher though.

please link/bump again i loved that

i wish i could remember more but i can't. i greatly enjoyed yossarian's threads. i can't remember if bart bragged about the pub thread and the chocolate buttons story thread in the latter but if he did that would be one. big sig day by briggins was probably another.

semi-related, as these are rather funny now:

i think my most raged at of recent years was the kid who went on about how MX was gonna be called something xylobrites or about the 10th time someone decided CAR KIDS IS GONNA BE RELEASED. ITS GONNA BE ON THE ALBUM BEACUSE I SAID SO DPKSSPLSPSLDPSLP WE ARE CAR KIDS AHAHAHAHHA. oooooh boy those left me in fumes