✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

I think we'll probably get a leak of the album around late next week or the early part of the week after next. I hope it comes soon though! I've already preordered the album but would love to listen anytime sooner haha

I have another question about the tracks from the deluxe edition....during the interview with Zane Lowe Chris mentioned that these three bonus songs will be available for everybody in 6 months or so...should that be a hint at another EP oder even LP or why is he so precise about the time interval? :surprised:

I have another question about the tracks from the deluxe edition....during the interview with Zane Lowe Chris mentioned that these three bonus songs will be available for everybody in 6 months or so...should that be a hint at another EP oder even LP or why is he so precise about the time interval? :surprised:

I believe he meant that those additional songs will be on the target album released when the regular edition is also released, but that six months later people will be able to download those songs, as it won't be exclusive to target anymore.

I wouldn't say a full out LP since some of the song titles (O part 2 and Ghost Story) are too related to this LP. Of your 2 choices i'd say a smaller EP, but I was gonna suggest maybe he'll release those songs via iTunes or something.

Awwwww yeah 2000 posts

Mhm, yeah LP wouldn't make a lot of sense, that's true, haven't thought out this option properly. :confused:

But as future downloads it might be possible.

Maybe I was hoping for further releases subconsciously because Chris said at the beginning of the interview that he is still writing some stuff in the studio. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say a full out LP since some of the song titles (O part 2 and Ghost Story) are too related to this LP. Of your 2 choices i'd say a smaller EP, but I was gonna suggest maybe he'll release those songs via iTunes or something.

Awwwww yeah 2000 posts

Congrats on 2000 :D

Everybody here are talking about leak, but I want to say other thing.

I think atmosphere of this album is amazing. I already have goosebumps on the beginning of Always in my head. If A rush of blood and Ghost Stories were something what they really wanted to do, the new album is going to be really special. You may hate ASFOS but the album itself will be great, I can feel it.

I think atmosphere of this album is amazing. I already have goosebumps on the beginning of Always in my head. If A rush of blood and Ghost Stories were something what they really wanted to do, the new album is going to be really special. You may hate ASFOS but the album itself will be great, I can feel it.

I totally feel you in terms of the leak talk and the album.

Your feelings on Rush of Blood and Ghost Stories are the same as mine. On the rankings thread I has GS slotting somewhere top 3, behind Rush of Blood and either below or above Parachutes. After hearing the snippet of "O" it might pull off second place.

^I KNOW RIGHT.

How can anything be so beautiful? It may beat Life in Technicolor as the top of my album openers.

---> Dan Green I'll never be able to thank you enough for that sounds. <----

[video=youtube;24Y9C25lc3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Y9C25lc3w

Awwwww yeah 2000 posts

Happy 2k! : )

So ready for this leak lol