✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

I had a dream last night that I was in a bookstore and found the Coldplay Ghost Stories Exclusive DVD and CD package. One copy, perhaps accidently put out early, so I went to nonchalantly purchase it at the desk, trying so hard to keep my cool. After some considerable time, the clerk informed me that it was unavailable to sell because it hasn't been released yet. I awoke almost instantly feeling incredibly disappointed. I am honestly surprised I didn't wake strangling my pillow or running out the door with something in my hands. I guess it was more like a nightmare really.

You know you are a fan when these dreams start happening.

Sorry coldplayers, I have one question for you, probably a stupid one. But if I serch for True Love o Ink on Twitter, results that many people are leastening it/them on Path.com . What is that site?? It's a Fake reports?

Sorry coldplayers, I have one question for you, probably a stupid one. But if I serch for True Love o Ink on Twitter, results that many people are leastening it/them on Path.com . What is that site?? It's a Fake reports?

Yea I think I see them, is it the ones that link to a path.com website? It's strange because the site leads me to a page where it looks like I could play the song but when I press play nothing happens. Maybe someone else can check.

Edit: this is the one I saw https://mobile.twitter.com/imetmeto/status/462306504272384000

Same happened to me. I created an account and could only access his path "moment" via twitter but the audio wouldn't load. Either it has been taken down or Path is having technical issues. The Path twitter looks like it tweets about technical issues every other day, but I would bet that the songs never existed or they were taken down. Maybe he was just writing down the lyrics for fun and attaching them to the album cover with no audio.

Just a PSA as to a possible leak a few pages back reported by user 4cat:

Yesterday we exchanged PMs with me asking about the leak. It was said that the file, upon download, triggered a virus alert reading by his/her computer. I figured it may be possible that his/her computer doesn't recognize torrent files and flagged it (though unlikely) so I decided to check it out. The file itself is a .rar file which is fishy since the torrent file should already package the contents that the .rar file holds. In other words, its a redundant step and therefore fishy in my view. Not to say .rar files are bad or will never hold music. I concluded that it was a fake or worse, a virus and left it alone.

This morning I found a mirror of a very similar file (same size, same name) on another site. This site gave a bit more info on the file type. It was actually not a .rar file as originally thought but an .exe file. The poster NAMED the file .rar when it was actually an .exe file, clever. Those who know these file types know that an .exe file may not always be a virus but it will almost never be a file that contains music.

As of a few minutes ago, that file showed up on a couple well known torrent sites. A user just just commented that it is indeed a fake.

TL;DR A leak has not happened and disregard all reported leaks from today and back. The search continues....

lol an .exe file is even more fishy than a .rar one

lol yeah. I ended last night with the .rar file thinking there's a slim chance. But checked this morning to find its an .exe and im all NOPENOPENOPE

I think it was less than a week before the official release for Mylo Xyloto, I remember the waiting! 4 or 5 days I think, and maybe just two days from Japanese release.

While with Viva it was on June 5 I think; also just a week before the official release.

I don't expect GS to therefore leak before May 8-10.

I think it was less than a week before the official release for Mylo Xyloto, I remember the waiting! 4 or 5 days I think, and maybe just two days from Japanese release.

While with Viva it was on June 5 I think; also just a week before the official release.

I don't expect GS to therefore leak before May 8-10.

Indeed guys. It is way too early. And over the years record companies have gotten better at preventing leaks. Don't expect until later next week. Remember that leaks usually happen when the CDs are being distributed and someone grabs a copy and uploads it.

I don't want any leak before the official release date. One of the biggest part of my "pleasure" is waiting for the moment I get in the store and see it... grab it... buy it... you see what I'm saying ? And only then discover the album.

I don't want any leak before the official release date. One of the biggest part of my "pleasure" is waiting for the moment I get in the store and see it... grab it... buy it... you see what I'm saying ? And only then discover the album.

Same, only I have an exam on day of release so, for the first time, I've had to preorder it :(

Then you just have to wait until the official release day (without succumbing to the temptation of the leak being there) and you will be happy.