✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

Re: Hasitleaked

I've been following that site closely since this leak talk started about a month back. This is the comment I think users here are referring to:

Mauricio on 02 May 9:32 PM

I found a Torrent download, it works! but im too low user to post that it has leaked :P

I think that user is talking about a torrent on a popular torrent site that has been debunked by many (myself included) already. To sum up what was said before, comments from users getting the download are saying it is indeed a fake (if not a virus as well). If you happen to read more comments, there are actually a few that say its real. In all likelihood those comments are in cooperation with the original "leaker" to make it seem as if the torrent is real when it is not.

TL;DR False alarm, nothing to report. ~10 days to first release!

Re: Hasitleaked

I've been following that site closely since this leak talk started about a month back. This is the comment I think users here are referring to:

I think that user is talking about a torrent on a popular torrent site that has been debunked by many (myself included) already. To sum up what was said before, comments from users getting the download are saying it is indeed a fake (if not a virus as well). If you happen to read more comments, there are actually a few that say its real. In all likelihood those comments are in cooperation with the original "leaker" to make it seem as if the torrent is real when it is not.

TL;DR False alarm, nothing to report. ~10 days to first release!

Ah okay that is what i was talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! But why the other albums have a leak in about 10 days or more before the real release and Ghost Stories no?!!

Sorry for my english

MX leaked a week before, when the copies began distribution for retail