✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

^I KNOW RIGHT.

How can anything be so beautiful? It may beat Life in Technicolor as the top of my album openers.

For me all the album openers are awesome. They give such a good impression as to the feel of the rest of the album. But my top would be Politik, coincidentally from my favourite album and then O which is due for number two.

For me all the album openers are awesome. They give such a good impression as to the feel of the rest of the album. But my top would be Politik, coincidentally from my favourite album and then O which is due for number two.

We've only heard a small portion of "O" and it's already in a lot of our top coldplay songs. Says a lot

We've only heard a small portion of "O" and it's already in a lot of our top coldplay songs. Says a lot

It's only a projection but based off the lyrics found, we've actually heard the entire song save the last 2 lines. I don't think the song will suddenly change drastically from what we've heard already. At least not to the point where I'll hate the song suddenly.

It's only a projection but based off the lyrics found, we've actually heard the entire song save the last 2 lines. I don't think the song will suddenly change drastically from what we've heard already. At least not to the point where I'll hate the song suddenly.

Very true. good point!

I am SO worried about the fact that Chris said in the Zane Lowe interview that they don't plan to tour this album.

It is so unfair that they only do less than 10 shows when they have so a huge fan base.

It is sad and I really want to see them perform these songs live.

I am SO worried about the fact that Chris said in the Zane Lowe interview that they don't plan to tour this album.

It is so unfair that they only do less than 10 shows when they have so a huge fan base.

It is sad and I really want to see them perform these songs live.

I'm disappointed too. But he also said he sees these songs fitting into a live show at some point. Possibly LP7.

Still, they should do more shows in more countries and in more cities.

I don't care if they charge $500 per ticket because the show costs $4 million.

I would do the impossible to save that money and then be able to go to the show.

At least we will have the album to listen to...

P.S. Apparently Phil said to a fan in Cologne that they are working on a proper tour. And Chris's interview was before that show. So hopefully they changed their minds.

I would do the impossible to save that money and then be able to go to the show.

P.S. Apparently Phil said to a fan in Cologne that they are working on a proper tour. And Chris's interview was before that show. So hopefully they changed their minds.

That's good I want to see them again

I've also heard that that user was with 2 others who refute that story. Saying it was a misunderstanding. In other words I'm not sure we should be anticipating a huge tour any time soon

Yeah, I think the problem is that most songs they've made for this album don't "work" as well in a big stadium as they would do in a more intimate setting. I went to their concert in Ahoy (which has room for 30 000 people) and was very lucky 'cause it sold out in minutes if not seconds. I don't think the price'll be the problem in the end but the fact that a field full of 80 000 people won't react to "Oceans" or "O" the same way a room full of a few hundred/thousand would. And if they really had to please all the fans they would have to be doing intimate show for years.

They might be referring to the commercial the band was filming with Target

That sounds likely.

Worst case: It's nothing at all.

Best case: We get to hear the bonus tracks.

Probable case: Commercial premiere.