✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

oldmuckers

What? The album is still three weeks away. How is that unbelievable?

It's only 2 weeks away, not three, seeing as it comes out here and Germany on the 16th. That being said, I think it'll be at least another week before we see any leaks.

I'm hoping it leaks soon, we already know a lot of "elite people" as you lot are calling them have the album, only a matter of time til' its nicked off their desk and stuck on the pirate bay.

Just as a disclaimer; I have pre-ordered it on both CD and Vinyl, so I'm not "stealing" the album. I just really want to hear it early! 2 weeks is too long to wait!

I had a dream last night that I was in a bookstore and found the Coldplay Ghost Stories Exclusive DVD and CD package. One copy, perhaps accidently put out early, so I went to nonchalantly purchase it at the desk, trying so hard to keep my cool. After some considerable time, the clerk informed me that it was unavailable to sell because it hasn't been released yet. I awoke almost instantly feeling incredibly disappointed. I am honestly surprised I didn't wake strangling my pillow or running out the door with something in my hands. I guess it was more like a nightmare really.

I had a dream last night that I was in a bookstore and found the Coldplay Ghost Stories Exclusive DVD and CD package. One copy, perhaps accidently put out early, so I went to nonchalantly purchase it at the desk, trying so hard to keep my cool. After some considerable time, the clerk informed me that it was unavailable to sell because it hasn't been released yet. I awoke almost instantly feeling incredibly disappointed. I am honestly surprised I didn't wake strangling my pillow or running out the door with something in my hands. I guess it was more like a nightmare really.

Put money on desk, grab CD and run.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHAHAHA Y U do that, dreams? I would have faked a heart attack and make them sell me or I would die LOL

Please read. What I am saying is that the only way that iTunes streams the album is IF it leaks.

Yeah, Since an album leaks the streaming on ITunes it's very useless for a band that have already play all the songs of the album!

And, also, if we can listen it on iTunes We don't need a leak!

(I don't need anyway).