✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"O" is gonna be my favorite track!

joseki

2 obvious predictions:

- the song features Guy saying/screaming/singing the sound "O" for 4 minutes. No instrument, or perhaps some synth.

- the lyrics to "O" actually do not contain any word with the letter "o". Now THAT's a challenge for Chris Martin :nod:

In any case I'm excited :awesome:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be interesting/weird if it was something to do with that tattoo! Hmm…

Either that or O as in Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet. Like Alpha and Omega is the beginning and the end, this could literally just mean end. My guess anyway.

This makes a lot of sense. Especially when you realise that the first song "Always in my Head" starts with an A.

Its like the Alpha and Omega that mark the beginning and end of the album.

Personally, I think it's going to be an instrumental track. A beautiful outro to a great album...

I was trying to find some clues on the wings and I think I found out something. For me this O could be a representation of lost and/or destruction, and like being stuck in a full circle or something similar. If you look at the wings, you can find some things that can make you believe that: there's a Twister, there's someone falling down in a well (or at least it seems that, anyways we can say it's some kind of hole), there's a labyrinth and finally there are some circle shapes with something in the middle, but I can't know yet what's that.

I hope it's a psychedelic rock track that finishes the album with a 10+ minute studio jam session like "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" by Pink Floyd. Love that song, and hope this will have the same effect on me.

I'm thinking Jonny doing his own rendition of The Great Gig In The Sky.

But seriously, 42 was never mentioned in the song, and I don't think the title "O" has any meaning to it either. It'll probably be a normal song that has a pretty outro, which I am cool with. Just hope they use real drums in it.

I'm thinking Jonny doing his own rendition of The Great Gig In The Sky.

But seriously, 42 was never mentioned in the song, and I don't think the title "O" has any meaning to it either. It'll probably be a normal song that has a pretty outro, which I am cool with. Just hope they use real drums in it.

Well, a song just for Will and Jonny (a)

I hope it's a psychedelic rock track that finishes the album with a 10+ minute studio jam session like "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" by Pink Floyd. Love that song, and hope this will have the same effect on me.

good guess~ Pink Floyd's stuff always sound like from another space, or some typical planets far from the earth/solar system. "Life of Pi"[π] relates to the length/area of a circle [O], some mysteries of the universe maybe...

Awww...muppet Jonny would have a little hat!

Ok. I want a set of Coldplay muppets!:lol:

With their Viva jackets and Will on the big drum fighting with Animal for the sticks!! And Animal saying, "I want to be in Coldplay!!! "Please let me be in Coldplay?!!" :lol: