✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"O" is gonna be my favorite track!

joseki

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I thought O was the ambient part after. Chris sings "...Next you know they gone, fly on" in that snippet so I thought Fly On was the hidden track prior to O.

From the way they were talking about it the bit with the lyrics is O. It would be a bit weird to have the hidden track before the title track (Fly On>O).

Oh god, this song... all the songs! All these emotions, now with the interview explaining them all with the background stories... feels like someone very close to me is hurting and pouring his soul into me.

When the album comes I can't decide whether to blast it through the windows so that everyone will hear it, or if I'll sit quietly on my bed with headphones on.

Oh god, this song... all the songs! All these emotions, now with the interview explaining them all with the background stories... feels like someone very close to me is hurting and pouring his soul into me.

When the album comes I can't decide whether to blast it through the windows so that everyone will hear it, or if I'll sit quietly on my bed with headphones on.

Doing this right now onboard the feels train to sob city

Doing this right now onboard the feels train to sob city
Once you're on the feels train you can't leave! :bigcry:

Do this, I certainly will! I think this fits the whole Ghost Stories feel, the intimacy and all that.

I think so, too.

Guest howyousawtheworld
This song is so emotional and so personal... beautiful... Maybe the new ''Amsterdam'' simply beautiful.

Indeed.

Wow. Just a snippet but the best snippet of any Coldplay song I've heard. It's like I've softly been delivered a heart. Enough to make even the most soulless man shed a tear.

Less raw, more beautiful. Probably won't become a single, but will most likely become my favorite closing song, even beating out Amsterdam.

It's becoming more and more apparent to me that Ghost Stories is Coldplay's magnum opus-- their greatest achievement both critically and commercially. We may have ourself the equivalent of Achtung Baby on our hands here and potentially a few Grammys as well.