✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[22-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA (video shoot)

Tash

APPLY FOR COLDPLAY VIDEO SHOOT ON SATURDAY THE 22ND:

http://1iota.com/show/359/A-Very-Special-Performance-From-Coldplay?lb=49964

This is separate from the already scheduled performance. Oh, and you have to leave a message about why you love Coldplay, haha.

We have added a new event, a Coldplay Video Shoot, on the afternoon of Saturday, March 22nd (3-6pm).

Please note: this is a video shoot, there will be breaks/pauses/repeat tracks, etc. Minimum age is 18.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, i'm so jealous of our American compatriots!

The more I see photo's and hear news about the Magic video, Ocean's video (although its not 100% confirmed) and this I assume is a separate video, the more i'm convinced there is going to be a video for every track on the album! That would be brilliant!

D*mn I was able to get through but I still got onto the wait list! And I was rejected for both of the secret shows. Not fair!! Let's hope I can get in this time to the video shoot!

EVERYONE is on the waitlist. It's a lottery, just like it was for the free shows. Crossing my fingers for 3 out of 4!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking, maybe it's for the Target promo (extra footage or something), although that seems a bit unlikely.

I just arrived at IAD for flight to LAX and saw posting about video shoot so I signed up for wait list. Thank you Coldplayers and Tash for giving this old lady a chance to see Coldplay before Sunday (I didn't get tix to Fri or Sat shows.) It would be a real treat to see them taping.

edit: ^Good luck!! :fingersx:

Ooooooooh that is very interesting

Why does everything Coldplay-related happens in LA the one year I live in their home country :disappointed:

They did all the early/pre-album MX shows in Europe Summer 2011. This time they're doing the pre-album shows in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it will be a video for Magic.

I don't think so:

March 17, 2014 / submitted by Feike, Netherlands

Q. I've just checked out the Tumblr page of Coldplay and I saw this picture of Chris (I think it's Chris) looking up towards a camera in a swimming pool. Am I right to conclude that this is a picture of the video shoot for the single Magic?

If so, can you give some more information about the video shoot?

THE ORACLE REPLIES >

You're not right, Feike. I can't comment too much on the cryptic photo at this stage but I can definitely tell you that it is not the video for Magic. For that is - as they say in the filming world - already in the can.

I don't think so:

March 17, 2014 / submitted by Feike, Netherlands

Q. I've just checked out the Tumblr page of Coldplay and I saw this picture of Chris (I think it's Chris) looking up towards a camera in a swimming pool. Am I right to conclude that this is a picture of the video shoot for the single Magic?

If so, can you give some more information about the video shoot?

THE ORACLE REPLIES >

You're not right, Feike. I can't comment too much on the cryptic photo at this stage but I can definitely tell you that it is not the video for Magic. For that is - as they say in the filming world - already in the can.

Yeah but that was for 'Oceans' right?