✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoned see/gigsandtours to see if there were any returned tickets,failed credit card transaction etc,no luck.

One thing that pisses me off when you phone is that it sounds like they don't actually even check.How would they know that someone's card has been declined or there has been the mistake of a double booking without physically checking on their computer?

^You're probably not the only one calling and it may take longer for those mistakes to come up. Must have been chaos for them as well yesterday. They hate us as much as we hate them. :lol:

I think there will be a few tickets available here and there in the next few weeks, because that's what happened on previous GS shows. Just keep checking their website.

btw what people (and touts i think) dont know is that if you had bought two tickets on Tuesdays show and then two for the Wednesdays show it will cancel both days for you. If people have done that then I'm assuming there will be tickets to be released soon.

btw what people (and touts i think) dont know is that if you had bought two tickets on Tuesdays show and then two for the Wednesdays show it will cancel both days for you. If people have done that then I'm assuming there will be tickets to be released soon.

Please god let me get one of those tickets!

Hmmm... interesting. Sounds harsh as they did not specify that you couldn't buy tickets for both dates. Canceling 1 set would be fair, but both is very harsh. Doesn't affect me though, just hope if tickets are re-released that Coldplayers get them.

Hmmm... interesting. Sounds harsh as they did not specify that you couldn't buy tickets for both dates. Canceling 1 set would be fair, but both is very harsh.

It does say somewhere that if you buy multiple tix and they think you are dodgy (not quite in those words!)that they will cancel them all.

Double failure, double crying fest, I'm desperate... NO TICKETS AT ALL :(

That was terrible... Horrible horrible website, and so many tickets on viagogo & Co ...

I feel you :(

I shouldn't go on the concerts threads anymore, it makes me feel even sadder... I guess I'm a bit masochist :weirdo:

i know a few people that want tickets as well and im going to keep on finding out when they going to be released so if i find out i will share it with you guys!

That's nice of you :nice:

But if it's like for the parisian gig, it's going to be difficult to know because the tickets were sold at totally random days and hours (I missed both days :/) and no one was warned (for what I know), so it will again be luck (you have to just be there at that day, that time)! And luck is not with me at the moment!

It does say somewhere that if you buy multiple tix and they think you are dodgy (not quite in those words!)that they will cancel them all.

To keep things fair for customers, we often place restrictions on the quantity of tickets you may purchase; for example setting a minimum or maximum quantity, or requiring you to buy your tickets in sets of 2 or other multiples.

The maximum number of tickets per-customer for this show is 2.

I'd say that implies 2 tickets for that one date. Anyway, it doesn't affect me anyway. I have my ticket so I don't really care if some slightly greedy people get their tickets canceled. As I said, I hope people on here get tickets.

Word of advice for those praying for tickets, follow G&T on Twitter, they'll announce any "extras" on there. They did that for U1R, shame I couldn't go to that.

i know a few people that want tickets as well and im going to keep on finding out when they going to be released so if i find out i will share it with you guys!

Aw... MANY THANKS :angel:

PLEASE send me a PM when you'll know more about this :kiss:

To keep things fair for customers, we often place restrictions on the quantity of tickets you may purchase; for example setting a minimum or maximum quantity, or requiring you to buy your tickets in sets of 2 or other multiples.

The maximum number of tickets per-customer for this show is 2.

I'd say that implies 2 tickets for that one date. Anyway, it doesn't affect me anyway. I have my ticket so I don't really care if some slightly greedy people get their tickets canceled. As I said, I hope people on here get tickets.

Word of advice for those praying for tickets, follow G&T on Twitter, they'll announce any "extras" on there. They did that for U1R, shame I couldn't go to that.

Yay, I don't have a twitter account... :(

I am just the same...plus all those tickets on viagogo and seatwave make me so angry!

It's makes me angry too: I will never understand this behaviour, money isn't everything in life!

I don't know if falling out with coldplay is a good idea but I don't see any other way around the fact that a) the ticket system was unfair, based on random not who was there first (as it should have been) b) touts yet again have possibly 10% of the tickets when in the end their profit scheme won't work as they have to visit the venue themselves c) no chance they'll tour again this year.

So congrats to all those legit fans who got tickets, but really enjoy it because there are thousands of fans who missed out

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's so nice of you! Eagerly waiting for any information ;)