✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess at some point i need to stop checking the thread because i dont want to be spoiled.

Sent via Tapatalk

I don't know what to do!! On one hand it's Coldplay live on the radio and I want to listen. On the other hand I don't want to be spoiled somehow ARGH How can I switch off the radio stream when there's Coldplay playing? That seems impossible and rude :D

I don't know what to do!! On one hand it's Coldplay live on the radio and I want to listen. On the other hand I don't want to be spoiled somehow ARGH How can I switch off the radio stream when there's Coldplay playing? That seems impossible and rude :D

Just stop it. You will ruin tmorrow. Watch the world cup instead.

Sent via Tapatalk

just turn off your internet and enjoy the momeeent :D (do not forgot to take photos :lol: )

anybody who have another livestream? i Live in holland and i have this message :

Dear visitor,

You appear to be in a country where this service is not available. Please click here for more information.

The Absolute Radio Team.