✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are SO MANY song titles on ASCAP that I've never heard of!! And some of them are really cool!!

"I live to see the world"

Yeah there's plenty there, you'll even find more if you search Chris' name.. But you have to go by the numbers to figure which are the newest. I don't see any there that I hadn't seen before though.

We must find the other source!!!!

Guest diogo_sg
Yeah there's plenty there, you'll even find more if you search Chris' name.. But you have to go by the numbers to figure which are the newest. I don't see any there that I hadn't seen before though.

That's disappointing [emoji24]

Fixed Post:

What's this then???

JWzrZuo.png

Are they new? Never heard of these before and they are all marked Performer: Coldplay

I know there were four links in the original post but I accidentally posted another link but these 3 are new to me anyway!!!

:wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3:

Guest diogo_sg
Deserter and In Isolation have been there for some time. Not 100% on Drift....

Sooooo... Does that mean what I think it means?

Guest diogo_sg
Shite, I had even posted one with Deserter in it how could I be so stupid... I'm actually angry with myself :furious3:

Sorry Jc, I just didn't remember seeing it before....

One cannot be angry with StarLord

Guest diogo_sg
So, what happened to these songs?

Probably the same that happened to A Ghost, The Race and so many others: they all went to Coldplay Heaven.

think there is another database that requires credentials to use where usually these songs come up first. or am i remembering that wrong? i could be totally wrong on this by the way. i remember there was one user (a songwriter i think) on here who would check that up and post when something new comes along. i think he was the one who suggested the name of mylo by checking that db way before it was released.

Just spent a good amount of time searching for that post where the MX titles first appeared, to know what the other database site was, but had no success.. Anyone else wanna join the search? We find that other database source, we may just find some fresh new song titles

Just spent a good amount of time searching for that post where the MX titles first appeared, to know what the other database site was, but had no success.. Anyone else wanna join the search? We find that other database source, we may just find some fresh new song titles

Must've been an LP5 thread back in 2011 ish no?