✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
You'll hear it better with this cover:

[video=youtube;_VvDqEJdtdk]

Thank you so so much!!!! Jeez!! After so many times listening to Clocks I just now "discovered" the bass!! I feel ashamed, tbh

"I live to see the world"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting back on topic for a second: I just popped out of the shower and realized that if Coldplay 'pull a Beyonce' and release the album all at once then we won't have a leak-hunting thread this era :(

Getting back on topic for a second: I just popped out of the shower and realized that if Coldplay 'pull a Beyonce' and release the album all at once then we won't have a leak-hunting thread this era :(

I was just thinking about this today. The GS leak thread was the most hilarious thread here ever :lol: Remember all the gifs & the trolls saying they bought the album already but don't know how to share it

Anyway, If Chris has been/ is in Canada for some time now, could it be that the album is already finished or they are taking a break & will work on it later (unless there is a secret recording studio they hired in Canada)?

As for this anonymous "source", I don't believe them. Who they are & what is their aim of leaking info that could cost them a lot if they were in the music business?

I thought at first that it might be Phil or someone working with the band leaking these rumours deliberately to increase the hype for the album (it has worked so far), but then it is highly unlikely that they would use what seems to be a Chris Martin gossip/ stalking fan site :/

I thought at first that it might be Phil or someone working with the band leaking these rumours deliberately to increase the hype for the album (it has worked so far), but then it is highly unlikely that they would use what seems to be a Chris Martin gossip/ stalking fan site :/

It's not a Chris Martin stalking site! It's a COLDPLAY STALKING SITE

But it is official lol

Safy: I was just thinking about this today. The GS leak thread was the most hilarious thread here ever :lol: Remember all the gifs & the trolls saying they bought the album already but don't know how to share it

JC90: I remember that. I think it was a girl from Vancouver who didn't know how to leak it. Me and another user tried to guide her through it!

Safy: Anyway, If Chris has been/ is in Canada for some time now, could it be that the album is already finished or they are taking a break & will work on it later (unless there is a secret recording studio they hired in Canada)?

JC90: Last I heard, someone who met Jonny (or was it Will) said the band were on a break for about a month? But then Phil's mom on twitter said they weren't?

Safy: As for this anonymous "source", I don't believe them. Who they are & what is their aim of leaking info that could cost them a lot if they were in the music business?

JC90: It appears to be one possibly legit source in the beginning who correctly guessed that the band would announce something (iHeartRadio gig) and what I assume to be other anons posing as the originally anon. In other words, it's not just one source, but many pretending to be one with varying accuracy

Coldplay, please pull a Beyonce.

^ I hope there's a song like 'Coming Of Age' from that album, although I think it's more likely one would sound like 'Best Friend', minus the trumpet and with Davide Rossi's strings instead :)

The new Youtube update is nice btw but not great for some artwork covers!

Guest diogo_sg
Ok ok, I know why we haven't had any official news this week... Cause they all still have A Head Full of a Hangover after Wills b-day celebration! Obviously it's the only explanation

Hahaha!!

"I live to see the world"

Maybe our Xylobands will start glowing when the album is ready.. Then I can stop obsessing over their twitter. Though it may also be a bit creepy, meh rather be monitored by Coldplay than the Government.

True Spidey true.. Guess it's cause I'm not a big fan of GS, so in a way I personally feel like I've been waiting since MX for this :P

Some might say that LP7 could be right around the corner... Don't panic broseph. Coldplay know what their doing. They work in mysterious ways. ;)

Do you think they could make a song like this one for A Head Full Of Dreams? I would like it, or something similar.

[video=youtube;TSOv2PtPyHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSOv2PtPyHg

I'd be all over something like that. Their second album was okay at best, but this was probably the standout for me. And now that you mention it, this is sort of what I pictured with AHFOD but couldn't find something to visualize it. Thanks!! :D

If the album is how we imagine it to be don't you guys agree they should try to recreate the feel and complexity of Up with the Birds and DLIBYH (marginally the better songs on MX, with heavier and more dominant drums, bass and guitar and overall more resonant of Coldplay) rather than doing songs similar to ASFOS or Paradise which are clearly more geared towards the mainstream pop and EDM crowd?

We know Coldplay can do upbeat and positive songs but they don't have to be bland and meretricious or outright clichéd.

If the album is how we imagine it to be don't you guys agree they should try to recreate the feel and complexity of Up with the Birds and DLIBYH (marginally the better songs on MX, with heavier and more dominant drums, bass and guitar and overall more resonant of Coldplay) rather than doing songs similar to ASFOS or Paradise which are clearly more geared towards the mainstream pop and EDM crowd?

We know Coldplay can do upbeat and positive songs but they don't have to be bland and meretricious or outright clichéd.

DLIBYH is the perfect example of when coldplay FAIL in production, i can't tell an instrument in that song, and the wall of sound is so big and loud that it gives e an headache. it could have been one of my fav songs from MX if it wasnt for the awful awful awful awful awful production, worst production ever on a coldplay song, i cant think of a another coldplay song THAT ruinied fro the production