✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in the 'I heart radio' ad is the spade a part of their traditional festival design or it is unique to Coldplay?

the festival is taking place in Las Vegas, hence the spade. nice try tho

ok, thought as much. Anyway, it would be weird for them to use playing card motifs again (as in the Magic video).

I missed the 'first single on August 1' part, is this speculation or more?

Speculation based on facts we know. While founded in some facts, still a fabrication nonetheless.

Very exciting time for us Coldplayers indeed, haven't been this excited for an album release since VLVODAAHF. I would absolutely love for them to drop the album out of nowhere. Now that would be an interesting night :lol: But for now, full steam ahead for the first single!

As for what the single might entail, I expect a loud and anthemic rock tune that will be indicative of the rest of the album. Although the first single usually does tend to be bold, perhaps they might give us something completely down tempo to throw us off :sneaky: I'll also be very interested in seeing how the production goes.

I heard that if we call his name three times he will appear. Boo Boo Boo, Boo Boo Boo, Boo Boo Boo!

'You remind of the babe

What babe? The babe with the power

What power? Power of Boo Boo

Who do? You do?

Do What? Remind me of the babe

Dance magic, dance, ooh ooh ooh

What kind of magic spell to use

Slime and snails

Or puppy dog tails

Thunder of lighting

Something frightening...

Dance magic, dance

Dance magic, dance

Put that baby spell on me

[emoji165] Maybe Boo Boo Boo is in fact really David Bowie? Anything is possible...[emoji15]

Just to clarify my Avicii comments... Chris said it was an album we can shuffle our feet too. I think Every Teardrop, and Sky Full of... are two of their best songs ever. I like that side of them. Give me an album of that style of song with a few ballads chucked in and I'd be happy... I've loved the band since Yellow came out, first saw them live around then, so it's not that I am not familiar with their entire discography. But let's see... Even if it was one or two danceable songs on the next album that would be a ok with me :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be cool if the iHeartRadio set included songs entirely from the new album with an announcement from the band that the album will be available within a week of the concert. That would be a great way to hit the ground running with LP7 as well as work with the "surprise" idea.

Just to clarify my Avicii comments... Chris said it was an album we can shuffle our feet too. I think Every Teardrop, and Sky Full of... are two of their best songs ever. I like that side of them. Give me an album of that style of song with a few ballads chucked in and I'd be happy... I've loved the band since Yellow came out, first saw them live around then, so it's not that I am not familiar with their entire discography. But let's see... Even if it was one or two danceable songs on the next album that would be a ok with me :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second this 100%! Lol. I have been a fan since the very beginning and I love every album but it's up the upbeat/happy songs I look forward to hearing the most at shows now.. I can't wait till they tour :)

It would be cool if the iHeartRadio set included songs entirely from the new album with an announcement from the band that the album will be available within a week of the concert. That would be a great way to hit the ground running with LP7 as well as work with the "surprise" idea.

They'll literally drop it live--CDs raining down from the ceiling while they play :nod:

And while they're at it Chris is gonna strip live on stage, declare his love to Jonny and rainbow coloured hummingbird shaped confetti will rain down from the ceiling~