✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Not a Coldplay song. Although GPASUYF and Violet Hill are very much the perfect songs.

'High Hopes' and 'Violence' are 10/10 for me. So are 'Pulled Under At 2000 Metres A Second' and 'Machine Gun' and of course 'Echoes'. AND 'A Simple Mistake'.

That would be some of the stuff on Dig Out Your Soul and Don't Believe the Truth.

Certainly wasn't Britpop.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So.. I did not listen to up&up, which song from the others albums would you compare to?? Thinking about how huge and incredible do you think this song is

The outro (which might not be in the studio version) sounds like the live version of Life Is For Living. There are a bit of electronic drums but, like in Miracles, they don't take up the whole song. I hear a bit of Atlas in Jonny's guitar playing in the verses, and there is a big sing-along chorus reminiscent of the outro of Everything's Not Lost. Overall, for whatever reason, I'm getting a bit of a Swallowed In the Sea vibe from it.

Oasis are very much overrated and were a big deal only in the UK so it doesn't matter anyway :nice:

No you just didn't. Oasis are not overrated. Adeles new album is breaking all records, however there is one record it didn't break.....Fastest selling album in the UK in week one which oasis still hold. Oasis never really toured that much in USA, busy getting high, which is why they were never as popular there.

obama_youmad.jpg

Haha I like it. But yes I'm mad. I don't like him and don't wanna hear him singing amazing grace on a Coldplay song.

So X Marks the Spot is at the end of Army of One

(Thats basically all I took out of that article with my sub-par Italian translating skills haha)

Is there anything else that is worth mentioning?

My Italian is a bit rusty. :D

Guest diogo_sg
Army of One is only 3 minutes 24 seconds long....and that might include the track time for XMTS

Army Of One is 3:24 without XMTS. In the article, it says something like: after 3 minutes and 24 seconds, it opens the way for the album hidden track X Marks The Spot. So don't worry about that.

PS: all albums, except X&Y, have had at least one or two 3 minute tracks.

They mention the participation of the pianist Khatia Buniatishvili in Kaleidoscope, and something about FUN: Tove Lo in a collaboration with Coldplay, who sing love lost, trying to cope with the power of your mind in a melodious and romantic piece.

So does anyone knows how much a general admission (standing) ticket will cost??

How much did they cost for the MX tour??

Take a look at other events. Just now, the ticket prices were released for at least 2 UK shows. Convert the x-change rate to your own local currency, and that should give you a good idea to how much it will cost

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/105122-2016-06-18-Wembley-Stadium-London-UK?p=5767268&viewfull=1#post5767268

Army Of One is 3:24 without XMTS. In the article, it says something like: after 3 minutes and 24 seconds, it opens the way for the album hidden track X Marks The Spot. So don't worry about that.

PS: all albums, except X&Y, have had at least one or two 3 minute tracks.

Oh good, I just assumed that 3:24 was the length of the entire track. Thank you for clarifying that. ;)