✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dream everyday of them going all the way back one day. I would forever be a happy man if they ever released something like this:

[video=youtube;nIKyNyI6V68]

I admit though it's unlikely to ever happen.

^ Missing old times indeed. I only wish they can bring back some early stuff and do like a 2015 cover. Same goes like when they played GPAUYF Live 2012 version, which the guitar part is madly awesome, while they have the actual recording as well. Easy To Please would be a good one in my opinion.

I wish they could revisit the x&y style or arobtth style of music. I think they owe it to us because they haven't made anything like that since. Besides, if i was them, i'd miss that style. Those were the best coldplay songs ever made :D

I think it isn't for a Coldplayer say "I want to return to being the old Coldplay". Coldplay still and will remain the same as it began in 1998. They still have that special touch in his songs

P.D. sorry for my english

I'm not saying they should recreate an era or an album because that's not what coldplay does. What i mean is that they should return to making alternative rock music.

I'm not saying they should recreate an era or an album because that's not what coldplay does. What i mean is that they should return to making alternative rock music.

I'm agree with that. Their albums are different but at the same time they have something in comun or may I should say they "conect" like a story or saga. Now I understand what Chris said, that it would be the end of something..Maybe AHFOD would be really different and special from the others or it would be more simple (acustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, battery and nothing else) and Rihana. _(._.)_

Somehow I begin to think what if they will be releasing songs that are mainly influenced from :mx: :arobtth: and :gs: hmmm

I know for certain the band and Phill are fully aware of exactly what we want. But I get the impression they're not ready or capable to go there yet. Right now we can't expect anything experimental or a return to their rock sound and I'm patiently waiting for them to just get this whole sugary sentimental crap out of their system and with AHFOD hopefully that will happen.

Truth be told I'm already more excited for LP8 than what they're working on now. A drastic change in everything is to be expected.

Oh my Guy....lol....more colourful sounds BRILLIANT! ....Tours around the World....What a Lucky Big Wide World [emoji290][emoji289][emoji288]

:laugh3:

You might be waiting a while for LP8, a lengthy break, like we saw between Viva and MX may be on the cards :P I hope a new song isn't called 'Anything Is Possible', reminds me of Will Young :inquisitive:

Again the same topic? Nothing hás been confirmed. Please don't speculate about rihanna and stuff. Let's just wait.

Its been over 2400 posts and we've been following the same posting schedule:

-Some minor LP7 news

-fans hoping they return to AROBTTH style songs

-fans bashing GS

-Fans bashing MX

-Fans bashing Rihanna

-Fans bashing pop music

-A clearheaded posted says, 'relax, there's been nothing official yet'

-some obscure Coldplay news that fans think could hint about LP7

aaaaaaand repeat for 2000+ posts.

Ive been following this and the previous LP7 threads, and its all the same. You have your fans that will stick with Coldplay no matter what and the fans that say they'll boycott the band if they turn pop. Do I wish they'll turn away from pop and go Alt rock again? fuck yeah. but will I boycott them if they do a collab with Rihanna? hell no. Why? 'Cause i'm not some [expletive] who thinks they know better than everyone else, and will throw a fit if they don't get their way. You can't please everyone, and I get the feeling that Coldplay are out to please themselves before they do these few fans who won't stop whining.

That's what it's all about, speculation :P There is a real chance of that happening, as Chris Martin said in August last year, he wants other artists to feature on the record and he was recording with Rihanna again, for her solo project and something Coldplay related. We'll see what comes of that anyway, it might not even see the light of day!

Its been over 2400 posts and we've been following the same posting schedule:

-Some minor LP7 news

-fans hoping they return to AROBTTH style songs

-fans bashing GS

-Fans bashing MX

-Fans bashing Rihanna

-Fans bashing pop music

-A clearheaded posted says, 'relax, there's been nothing official yet'

-some obscure Coldplay news that fans think could hint about LP7

aaaaaaand repeat for 2000+ posts.

Ive been following this and the previous LP7 threads, and its all the same. You have your fans that will stick with Coldplay no matter what and the fans that say they'll boycott the band if they turn pop. Do I wish they'll turn away from pop and go Alt rock again? fuck yeah. but will I boycott them if they do a collab with Rihanna? hell no. Why? 'Cause i'm not some [expletive] who thinks they know better than everyone else, and will throw a fit if they don't get their way. You can't please everyone, and I get the feeling that Coldplay are out to please themselves before they do these few fans who won't stop whining.

coldplay can't please everyone. haha. The next album will be loud though that's for sure.