✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

You might be waiting a while for LP8, a lengthy break, like we saw between Viva and MX may be on the cards :P I hope a new song isn't called 'Anything Is Possible', reminds me of Will Young :inquisitive:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again the same topic? Nothing hás been confirmed. Please don't speculate about rihanna and stuff. Let's just wait.

Its been over 2400 posts and we've been following the same posting schedule:

-Some minor LP7 news

-fans hoping they return to AROBTTH style songs

-fans bashing GS

-Fans bashing MX

-Fans bashing Rihanna

-Fans bashing pop music

-A clearheaded posted says, 'relax, there's been nothing official yet'

-some obscure Coldplay news that fans think could hint about LP7

aaaaaaand repeat for 2000+ posts.

Ive been following this and the previous LP7 threads, and its all the same. You have your fans that will stick with Coldplay no matter what and the fans that say they'll boycott the band if they turn pop. Do I wish they'll turn away from pop and go Alt rock again? fuck yeah. but will I boycott them if they do a collab with Rihanna? hell no. Why? 'Cause i'm not some [expletive] who thinks they know better than everyone else, and will throw a fit if they don't get their way. You can't please everyone, and I get the feeling that Coldplay are out to please themselves before they do these few fans who won't stop whining.

That's what it's all about, speculation :P There is a real chance of that happening, as Chris Martin said in August last year, he wants other artists to feature on the record and he was recording with Rihanna again, for her solo project and something Coldplay related. We'll see what comes of that anyway, it might not even see the light of day!

-Some minor LP7 news

-fans bashing GS

-Fans bashing MX

-Fans bashing Rihanna

-Fans bashing pop music

Ive been following this and the previous LP7 threads, and its all the same. You have your fans that will stick with Coldplay no matter what and the fans that say they'll boycott the band if they turn pop. Do I wish they'll turn away from pop and go Alt rock again? fuck yeah. but will I boycott them if they do a collab with Rihanna? hell no. Why? 'Cause i'm not some [expletive] who thinks they know better than everyone else, and will throw a fit if they don't get their way. You can't please everyone, and I get the feeling that Coldplay are out to please themselves before they do these few fans who won't stop whining.

coldplay can't please everyone. haha. The next album will be loud though that's for sure.

-Some minor LP7 news

-fans bashing GS

-Fans bashing MX

-Fans bashing Rihanna

-Fans bashing pop music

but if people stop speculating & whining, this forum will be officially dead :(

-Some minor LP7 news

-fans bashing GS

-Fans bashing MX

-Fans bashing Rihanna

-Fans bashing pop music

but if people stop speculating & whining, this forum will be officially dead :(

That's why I never visit this thread because it's as pointless as the "War of the Coldplay songs!" thread or the like :awesome:

I'm just glad that people on here don't flip their shit like it's sadly in common use in the general youtube comment section, where people don't talk about the actual video, but trash-talk about religion/race/your mum.

*flies away*

This thread is not pointless. Is very funny if people know what to post. Something like fan-made album cover for AHFOD would be pretty awesome. But other things like... No more rihanna, no more pop, i want arobtth back, blá blá blá... That is pointless, but i can't disagree with theirs opinions. If i want a new arobtth or another vlvodaahf? Of course i want, but that's the magic of Coldplay. They never create albums that sound alike. Every album has a different sound and i like that.

But has i said, this thread for me can be one of the most exciting threads in the forum if we post some astonishing things... Ideas, cover arts, news about the album (band, producers, Oracle, etc...)

I'm agree with that. Their albums are different but at the same time they have something in comun or may I should say they "conect" like a story or saga. Now I understand what Chris said, that it would be the end of something..Maybe AHFOD would be really different and special from the others or it would be more simple (acustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, battery and nothing else) and Rihana. _(._.)_

I don't hate Princess of China, I just don't want Coldplay to feature the same artist in the new LP again.

This thread is not pointless. Is very funny if people know what to post. Something like fan-made album cover for AHFOD would be pretty awesome. But other things like... No more rihanna, no more pop, i want arobtth back, blá blá blá... That is pointless, but i can't disagree with theirs opinions. If i want a new arobtth or another vlvodaahf? Of course i want, but that's the magic of Coldplay. They never create albums that sound alike. Every album has a different sound and i like that.

But has i said, this thread for me can be one of the most exciting threads in the forum if we post some astonishing things... Ideas, cover arts, news about the album (band, producers, Oracle, etc...)

this thread is awesome because of everyone's opinions and comments. haha.

I don't hate Princess of China, I just don't want Coldplay to feature the same artist in the new LP again.

that's true. i don't hate the song either. it's ok. it's just that coldplay don't need anyone on their songs, they are great when it's just chris singing.

That's why I never visit this thread because it's as pointless as the "War of the Coldplay songs!" thread or the like :awesome:

I'm just glad that people on here don't flip their shit like it's sadly in common use in the general youtube comment section, where people don't talk about the actual video, but trash-talk about religion/race/your mum.

*flies away*

this thread isn't pointless. it's interesting to hear everyone's opinions. when the album comes out, this thread will blow up with comments about the new album. Everyone has the right to say whatever they want.

You might be waiting a while for LP8, a lengthy break, like we saw between Viva and MX may be on the cards :P I hope a new song isn't called 'Anything Is Possible', reminds me of Will Young :inquisitive:

[video=youtube;Tz_pZ_feXM0]

I never thought I could be feeling this waaayyy

Maybe Chris can relate that line to the new song for the shake of his new girlfriend :nod:

I don't know if any band did that before, but it would be cool if they call the album opener Calm Before The Storm, as a song or an intro, and then the second song of the album call it The Storm or Breaking Storm. Or in other case, call the first song Calm Before The Storm, and then call the final track Calm After The Storm, being the rest of the songs in the middle section the storm of the album.

I don't know if any band did that before, but it would be cool if they call the album opener Calm Before The Storm, as a song or an intro, and then the second song of the album call it The Storm or Breaking Storm. Or in other case, call the first song Calm Before The Storm, and then call the final track Calm After The Storm, being the rest of the songs in the middle section the storm of the album.

i believe coldplay's new songs are going to be about hope, never losing hope.