LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait... correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Viva La Vida or Death And All Of His Friends called just Viva La Vida at first? So maybe A Head Full Of Dreams turns out being called A Head Full Of Dreams or Nightmares Living Inside My Head.

[emoji165]Seems your philosophising thought I'd join in....

Perhaps it could be called 'Odyssey' to accommodate the naturalness of both a mix of dreams and nightmares....lol.

A passage is from 'Odyssey' XIX .....

'Stranger, there are certainly dreams that are useless,

Senseless stories that hold nothing for men .

There are two gates for our intangible dreams:

The doors of one gate are wrought of horn,

And the others are of ivory.

The dreams which pass through the gate of carved ivory,

These dreams are deceptive, since they portend nothing real.

But the dreams that pass out through the polished horn,

Those dreams hold true deeds to be accomplished,

Should a man be able to perceive them.'

[emoji297]️[emoji297]️[emoji297]️[emoji297]️[emoji297]️

Perhaps it could be called 'Odyssey' to accommodate the naturalness of both a mix of dreams and nightmares....lol.

odyssey sounds like a cool title. or what about "Dreams and Nightmares" a mix of both.

Oh boy. If they call it the Odyssey, my friend is going to freak out. Her english teacher drilled the Odyssey and all its hidden meanings into her. My friend now connects everything to the Odyssey, like an anime called Tokyo Ghoul. It's almost like she's slightly obsessed with it now.

Now I wish Coldplay would call it the Odyssey.

After the dawn of Ghost Stories, it's really hard to predict the release of a new album although the album is really beginning to take shape based on Rik's blog. A release this year is still highly possible.

It's likely they'll release it at the end of this year to go on tour early next year.

Like if it were songs full of Miracles, DLIBYH, ASFOS (without too much EDM)

That's what I thought at first time.. that this will be a new album. But! Coldplay always surprise us. Because Ghost Stories stlye is sad, A Head Full Of Dreams will be happy..even

logical disappear... I think the new album well be include sad and happy songs too.

I dreamed the album last night. A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS contain a little bit dark, a little bit misteriously, A little bit story from London ... I think the album it make for succes .... I Predict the single of the album release on. October 2015 after BLUR,MEW, and MUSE released the album this Year...The 7th Album was release on February 2016.... I hope the album have a great song than "Fix You" or "Viva La Vida".... I waiting for a long time for original Coldplay sweet ballad pop piano song.....in 2008, I think "Reign Of Love" is the amazing song....2014, "Always In My Head" always be my favorite, and I think that Coldplay Fan is the best in the world after Zayn Malik of One Direction leaving the group....ahahahaahahaahahaaaa VIVA COLDPLAY

Remember that Atlas once was on a Ghost Stories shortlist. That makes it very possible that Miracles could be on A Head Full Of Dreams or that it is some similar songs in it... right??? Do you guys agree or not??

I don't think that miracles will be on a head full of dreams because it's already been released, besides, the song was made specifically for Unbroken.

the problem with this fanbase is that its the same thing all over again

"no pop album"

"rihanna sucks"

"chris needs to leave LA and abandon his children who cares :D "

"no electronic drums"

man it looks like that while coldplay always tries something new even if its not for everyone this fandom is stuck in 2008

"no pop album"

"rihanna sucks"

"no electronic drums"

man it looks like that while coldplay always tries something new even if its not for everyone this fandom is stuck in 2008

:nod: being a Coldplay fan is an ever changing thing.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

"no pop album"

"rihanna sucks"

"no electronic drums"

It's because 2008 was their best year so far. These last two albums weren't anywhere near as good as viva la vida. Plus with two pop albums done, coldplay needs to go back to alt rock. It's what they're best at.

It's not that I want Viva/AROBTTH pt.2 but when they try new things I just wish it wasn't Rihanna-style manufactured pop.

Also the fact is, in most peoples minds Coldplay has been decidedly mediocre since 2008.

if coldplay downgraded its not rihanna's fault, people here always blame her, its ridicolous

if coldplay is mediocre now its their own fault, and lets all be honest, their production with GS reached a new whole level and dear god its 10000 better than VlV, the mixing and production of GS its one of their best ever.

The only thing that needs to get better is not the sound, pop or rock or jazz or metal or whatever the instrumental rarely is the cringe-worthy part, the thing that needs to change its the lyrics.