✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 3rd headliner has pulled out, a theory is going round that it's Taylor Swift because of her mother's cancer. I don't know whether there is a chance of Coldplay headlining but the bookies have all boosted the odds I think :D

"Special Guest" may mean them, or maybe Chris featuring with Kanye. Or it's just another band. That line up for Glasto was only the first part, the second should come soon :)

i don't think that coldplay take headlining glastonbury light heartedly, let alone the major comeback gig for a new album after a more subdued album. when they headlined last in 2011, there were draft setlists in chris' journal from 2010. so even if the third act dropped out, think coldplay doing such a major gig last minute would be slim no matter how close a relationship they have with the organizers. also i think lp7 is further away than that. still coldplay seem to be recording separately and not that frequently as a band.

Not necessarily! Can't let all the secrets be let out the bag at once! that would not be as much fun, Stay tuned!

STOP TOYING WITH USSSSS!

Srsly though, cool that we set this up. Lets make sure we ask good LP7 questions and not so many 'what's your favourite pizza topping' -like questions plz kthx

Let's be reasonable, guys:

1. AHFOD is not done yet. Less than a month ago, Rik Simpson simply said that the recording process is building momentum.

2. Thus, there is no real possibility of Glastonbury. Or an announcement of a world tour. Far less specific cities where they are going to play.

3. If band members are going to answer any questions, they are going to be about more general stuff (sort of like the Phil interview a couple of weeks ago). The only possibility is that they (briefly and vaguely, as they always do) comment on how is the recording process going on.